Do you see movies by yourself. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you see movies by yourself.

Go down 
+7
Alan Smithee
Friendly Veteran
Shale
Supernova
Cheaps
CeCe
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you see movies by yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:35 am

Do you ever go to the movies by yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:42 am

As far as the theater I'd rather not go alone but would if it's something I really want to see.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:43 am

no, i never go alone, if i dont have anyone to go with, i just wont see the movie.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:56 am

I usually hate it but if nobody wants to go with me Memorial Day weekend to see The Hangover Part II, it's gonna be me & the boys.

♫We're the three best friends that anyone ever had. We're the three best friends that anyone ever had...♫
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:47 am

I don't get why going to the movies must be like Noah's Ark and always 2 people go together, I just go to see the movie, we don't talk during it anyway...and I like going by myself because then I get to sit where I want to, which is at the top of the stairs in the balcony, nobody wants to sit at the top, always in the middle or bottom balcony.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:01 am

Chris wrote:
Do you ever go to the movies by yourself?
Almost always.
Do you see movies by yourself. 2007ShaleatMoviesJuly

I see a movie almost every Friday or Saturday, biking to the Cine for a matinee. So, I go alone.

What is nice about going with others is being able to discuss the movie afterward. However, I go write a movie blurb and post it on the Web and always hope to get a discussion from ppl I know on forum boards. (not this one - everyone here seems to prefer antique movies to current ones).

Back to top Go down
Friendly Veteran
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Friendly Veteran

Male
Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:22 pm

I do but rarely when it is the type of movie my wife just does not like.

You have a great day.
Friendly Veteran
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Friendly Veteran wrote:
I do but rarely when it is the type of movie my wife just does not like.

You have a great day.
Friendly Veteran

co-signs Rarely but it has happened.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Rarely but I'm not above going by myself. A long time ago I used to work at a mall with a theater, and after work I would go see whatever was playing (alone.)
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Yes I have. Only one friend of mine has a love of horror movies like me and if he is not available, no one else will go so I will go see it alone, its no big deal to me, I get the popcorn and a drink and munch away!!!

A few years ago, they were showing The Wizard of Oz in the theater and no one wanted to see it on the big screen so I went alone and guess what? I was the only person in the theater!!!!!! I put my feet up and enjoyed the show!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Yep. I don't mind it and sometimes, I prefer it. I don't need to have anybody with me to see a movie. If I want to see something and you don't....well...oh well.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Yes I have. Only one friend of mine has a love of horror movies like me and if he is not available, no one else will go so I will go see it alone, its no big deal to me, I get the popcorn and a drink and munch away!!!

A few years ago, they were showing The Wizard of Oz in the theater and no one wanted to see it on the big screen so I went alone and guess what? I was the only person in the theater!!!!!! I put my feet up and enjoyed the show!

LOL. That was the case when I went to see Runteldat. I was the only one there.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:38 pm

I don't go a lot to begin with, but would if I was bored and wanted to see a movie badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you see movies by yourself.   Do you see movies by yourself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you see movies by yourself.
Page 1 of 1