CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Empty Lady Gaga Explains Why She Wears Meat

Post by Chris Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:17 am

Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Lady-g10

Lady Gaga has explained why she’s been wearing meaty ensembles of late.
    After bagging herself an impressive eight moon men at yesterday’s MTV Video Music Awards, Gaga sat down with Ellen DeGeneres to explain her sartorial flesh flashing – and why she wore a ‘dress’ made of raw meat at the awards. It’s certainly no disrespect to anyone that’s vegan or vegetarian, Gaga said.“As you know I’m the most judgment-free human being on the Earth. It has many interpretations, but for me this evening it’s [saying] if we don’t stand up for what we believe in, if we don’t fight for our rights, pretty soon we’re going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones.”How deep and metaphorical. Not sure about the meat though, darling.Just think of those bloody flies! And you can bet your sirloin that her meaty get-ups aren’t sponsored by PETA.Her other interpretation is that she’s “not a piece of meat.” What do you make of Gaga’s meaty outfits? Watch a video of her interview here.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Empty Re: Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat

Post by Tony Marino Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Chris wrote:Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Lady-g10

After bagging herself an impressive eight moon men at yesterday’s MTV Video Music Awards, Gaga sat down with Ellen DeGeneres to explain her sartorial flesh flashing – and why she wore a ‘dress’ made of raw meat at the awards. It’s certainly no disrespect to anyone that’s vegan or vegetarian, Gaga said.“As you know I’m the most judgment-free human being on the Earth. It has many interpretations, but for me this evening it’s [saying] if we don’t stand up for what we believe in, if we don’t fight for our rights, pretty soon we’re going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones.”How deep and metaphorical. Not sure about the meat though, darling.Just think of those bloody flies! And you can bet your sirloin that her meaty get-ups aren’t sponsored by PETA.Her other interpretation is that she’s “not a piece of meat.” What do you make of Gaga’s meaty outfits? Watch a video of her interview here.

Thats a pretty bizarre explanation but then again she is kind of bizarre.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Empty Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat

Post by RedBedroom Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Chris wrote:Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Lady-g10

It was all a headline grabber. She met the goal.

Sponsored content

Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat Empty Re: Lady Gaga explains why she wears meat

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:22 pm