CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Eminem explains Lady Gaga diss.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Eminem explains Lady Gaga diss. Empty Eminem explains Lady Gaga diss.

Post by Chris Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:09 am

Eminem explains Lady Gaga diss. 170x170
    Em Explains Lady Gaga Diss; 'Bad Meets Evil' In Stores
    Tuesday, June 14, 2011 3:40 PM | By Mike Winslow

(AllHipHop News) Detroit rapper Eminem has broken his silence on a recent diss directed at Lady Gaga on the new song "A Kiss" from Bad Meets Evil's new EP, Hell: The Sequel.

The rapper directs slick lines at Katy Perry and Lady Gaga on the track, delivering a line that humorously questions the pop star's sexual gender.

"Tell Lady Gaga she can quit her job at the post office/She still a 'Mail Lady' /Wouldn't f*ck her with her d*ck/you heard it the verdicts in" Em raps on the track.

Fuse TV's Allison Hagendorf landed an interview with Bad Meets Evil group member Eminem during the Bonnaroo Festival, where he explained his thought process behind the lines on "A Kiss."

"As an artist, you know she's undeniable. That was one of them thing where, sometimes I get a joke in my head and I kinda want to share with the world," Eminem said. "It was just one of those things man, it's all in fun, it's Hip-Hop. But as far as an artist, she's dope. She's an incredible talent."

According to Em, the lines were all in fun and he meant no harm in delivering the clever pun.

Eminem and Royce Da 5'9's as Bad Meets Evil drop their new EP, Hell: The Sequel, today (June 14th).

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:21 am