Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights

Go down 
+4
Nystyle709
CeCe
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Tony Marino
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights Empty
PostSubject: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:35 pm

By Brian Gross
Fleshlight Correspondent

Austin, TX/ May 10, 2011 – The world’s number one selling male sex toy company, Fleshlight (www.Fleshlight.com) has extended their thanks to SEAL Team 6, the country’s highest protective detail Navy SEALs, who conducted one of bravest missions in American history, forever changing the landscape of the Unites States of America, and the world.
The company sent the SEAL team a six case of Fleshlight products named “Stealth”. This product is aptly named as it is very concealable and hard to detect. These “Stealth” Fleshlight products have now been replaced by the arrival of Fleshlight Pure www.fleshlight.com/pure.
“We want to thank the Navy SEALs for their efforts,” says Brian Shubin, COO of Fleshlight. “For their courage, and the fact that they risked their lives to protect our freedom, we hope they will appreciate our gifts.”

Just this past month, Fleshlight has officially sold over 4 million Fleshlights around the world. “It is important to us, and to our customers, that we are able to deliver a high-quality product, anywhere freedom and sexuality are desired. We salute those who protect and serve.”
Fleshlight was started in 1995; patents were received in 1998.

The company made its large online retail venture in 2001. Before Fleshlight went online, product creator, founder and mastermind Steve Shubin was molding the individual Fleshlights himself and hand delivering the final products to retail stores like Good Vibrations. By taking the product online, the company became one of the first adult manufacturers who took their product direct to consumers. In 2006, Fleshlight started molding adult stars and launched the Fleshlight Girl Division, which has grown into the power house brand with exclusive molds of the world’s most famous and respected adult film stars.
fleshlightnews@columbiacitypaper.com

Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:48 pm

In other words: "we wanted free advertisement as well as get rid of our excess inventory!"

Still, that's fucking hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:09 pm

I have to wonder if they passed them out and if they were really used.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Think I could have gone the rest of my life without that image but ok that's what I get for being curious. ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:11 pm

CeCe wrote:
Think I could have gone the rest of my life without that image but ok that's what I get for being curious. ROFLMAO!

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:55 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Why do I get the feeling it turned into a joke for the guys, more than anything - horsing around with them and hiding them places so their buddies find them and... well - lol.

ITA that it seems more like they wanted to get rid of stock and get free advertising.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:00 am

Tony Marino wrote:
I have to wonder if they passed them out and if they were really used.

I bet they were!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:43 am

Something tells me these guys don't have any trouble getting the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:48 am

Wow! I wonder if they were used?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:31 am

Probably a lot of jokes until the lights went out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights   Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights Empty

Back to top Go down

Navy Seal Team 6 Rewarded With Fleshlights
Page 1 of 1