I hate myself for caring but... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate myself for caring but...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

I hate myself for caring but... Empty
PostSubject: I hate myself for caring but...   I hate myself for caring but... EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:46 am

What do you suppose RH's character supposedly stole? And gah...they just HAD to interject John into this already bad story, didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: I hate myself for caring but...   I hate myself for caring but... EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:45 am

Its probably the set up that whatever he stole they kept him prisoner and sent TSJ to impersonate Todd. I hope this is not the case, what a slap in the face to TSJ and what a stupid storyline that would be.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: I hate myself for caring but...   I hate myself for caring but... EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm barely watching OLTL. RH is the one who's stealing Todd's ideinty as far as I'm concerned. No matter how TPTB write this, they're the ones who will end up looking like incompetent idiots if they make Trevor an imposter. They worked to hard to make him Todd and now that they have their spoiled golden boy back, Trevor is out? If they actually let Trevor go before the end, I hope their ratings plummet!!!!! I sure won't be sticking around.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: I hate myself for caring but...   I hate myself for caring but... EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:16 am

If they were going to send somebody with plastic surgery to impersonate Todd, wouldn't it make sense to make that person look LIKE Todd instead of like somebody else? lol It doesn't make sense to have somebody impersonate Mitch Laurnece's brother so he can then impersonate Todd Manning with the same face. lol

RH's Todd being either an impostor or a relative makes more sense simply because if somebody wanted to take Todd's life, what better way than to give somebody his old face and have him claim to be the real one?

Although since RH Todd was likely in no condition to do anything after getting the crap beat out of him by Mitch's goons, that's more reason to believe that TM is somebody else. Razz (Remember Tea argued that TM can be many men's initials, like Tad Martin. Wink )
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: I hate myself for caring but...   I hate myself for caring but... EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Keeping someone alive and expecting a coma patient to have full memory after 8 years sounds off to me, I bet TSJ's Todd is the real target RH's TM knowing something is a red herring to flush was TSJ's Todd knows.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: I hate myself for caring but...   I hate myself for caring but... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:35 am

I hope they go that root! ITA that it's stupid that a patient in a coma for 8 years would be as fine s RH's character seems to be. If they go that route, it's more poor writing on their part.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: I hate myself for caring but...   I hate myself for caring but... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:38 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I hope they go that root! ITA that it's stupid that a patient in a coma for 8 years would be as fine s RH's character seems to be. If they go that route, it's more poor writing on their part.
I guess they cleaned him every day. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate myself for caring but...   I hate myself for caring but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate myself for caring but...
Page 1 of 1