Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?"

Go down 
4 posters

Will Cristian and Layla actually marry
Yes
Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" I_vote_lcap0%Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" I_vote_lcap50%Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Undecided/Don't Care
Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" I_vote_lcap50%Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" Empty
PostSubject: Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?"   Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Will Cristian and Layla actually become husband and wife, or will something thwart their engagement?

I don't think they'll make it myself, but I guess we'll see.

Last edited by Chris on Sat May 22, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?"   Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:55 pm

My vote is no, with the exception of Natalie whenever he gets close to the altar something happens. Maybe Evangeline will come out of her coma!!!
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?"   Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:23 pm

I doubt it, but put me down for don't care.

Am I supposed to really believe that the show is going to walk away from this Cristian/Jessica setup that they tackily concocted, simply because her memory came flooding back? My prediction is that Jessica will find out that Brody boned Natalie and, despite her now knowing that she is not living in 1938, will lean on Cristian for comfort as she copes. From there, he (Cristian) will fall for the <snicker> 'sane' Jessica, and Layla will eventually be ass out. Then Jessica will probably wind up rejecting Cristian for Brody after he ultimately falls in love with her, and after Layla has had enough and walks away from him. In the end, Jessica will be reunited with Brody, to the utter destruction of Cristian and Layla's relationship.

This "engagement" is merely a plot point.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?"   Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:28 pm

I wouldn't bet on it. Let's be real, Cristian only proposed to her because he was tired of her nagging and complaining about Jessica. Those Vega men love love surprising their women with engagement rings, but can't actually them for longer than a few minutes. Like stavdash said, Cris is obviously falling for Jessica and will end up breaking Layla's heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?"   Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?" Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Cristian and Layla make it to "I Do?"
Page 1 of 1