I want a DOUBLE ALBUM! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

I want a DOUBLE ALBUM! Empty
PostSubject: I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!   I want a DOUBLE ALBUM! EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:29 am

I want a DOUBLE ALBUM, she's never had one (not counting Celebration). I would love to see her put out a double STUDIO album next!
Back to top Go down
MadgeLover
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MadgeLover

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!   I want a DOUBLE ALBUM! EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:36 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
I want a DOUBLE ALBUM, she's never had one (not counting Celebration). I would love to see her put out a double STUDIO album next!

Double albums usually are filled with too much filler and leave you thinking that it COULD have been a really solid album had they cut it down to a single CD with the better songs.
Back to top Go down
Bent1670
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!   I want a DOUBLE ALBUM! EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:34 pm

MadgeLover wrote:
RobbieFTW wrote:

Double albums usually are filled with too much filler and leave you thinking that it COULD have been a really solid album had they cut it down to a single CD with the better songs.

If she wants to do one, more power to her but IA with what MadgeLover said about there usually being too much filler on double albums. Madonna (much as I love her) is guilty of overstuffing her single albums with too much filler. I'm afraid of what a double CD would turn out like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!   I want a DOUBLE ALBUM! Empty

Back to top Go down

I want a DOUBLE ALBUM!
Page 1 of 1