Most over & underrated albums Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most over & underrated albums

Go down 
+2
MandyPerfumeGirl
RobbieFTW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

Most over & underrated albums Empty
PostSubject: Most over & underrated albums   Most over & underrated albums EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:38 am

I think her most overrated (by other fans) is EROTICA and her most UNDERrated is a 3way tie between BREATHLESS/BEDTIME STORIES/AMERICAN LIFE.

What do you think her most over & underrated albums are?
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Most over & underrated albums   Most over & underrated albums EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
I think her most overrated (by other fans) is EROTICA and her most UNDERrated is a 3way tie between BREATHLESS/BEDTIME STORIES/AMERICAN LIFE.

I think that "Music" is extremely overrated. "Madonna" and "I'm Breathless" is definitely two of her underrated albums, both great albums though! cheers (rah) cheers (rah)
Back to top Go down
jeffb1986
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
jeffb1986

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Most over & underrated albums   Most over & underrated albums EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 am

MandyPerfumeGirl wrote:
RobbieFTW wrote:

I think that "Music" is extremely overrated. "Madonna" and "I'm Breathless" is definitely two of her underrated albums, both great albums though! cheers (rah) cheers (rah)

I think the "Music" album is slightly overrated. Don't get me wrong, "Music" is good, but it's really not one of my big favorites. "Music" is 9th on my list of Madonna's albums. Her most underrated albums I think are "American Life," "Bedtime Stories," and "I'm Breathless." I really love those albums, especially "American Life" and "Bedtime Stories." cool dance
Back to top Go down
November Avenue
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
November Avenue

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Most over & underrated albums   Most over & underrated albums EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:18 am

RobbieFTW wrote:

I think Confessions is overrated myself. Don't know why fans love it so much. To me it sounds like the Dance mix channel on Music Choice. Underrated is I agree Bedtime Stories and I'm Breathless. Esepecially I'm Breathless. That album really showcases her versitility as an artist. Madonna singing show tune numbers was just weird and cool all at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Most over & underrated albums   Most over & underrated albums EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:40 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:

Overrated: Confessions on a Dancefloor
Underrated: Bedtime Stories.
Back to top Go down
MadgeLover
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
MadgeLover

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Most over & underrated albums   Most over & underrated albums EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:28 am

RobbieFTW wrote:

Most overrated to me is True Blue. I say that because it sold the most and had the most hit singles, but some of it like Where's The Party, True Blue, Jimmy Jimmy, Love Makes The World Go 'Round was just embarrassingly cheesy. Most underrated is Erotica. That album is sheer euphoria!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most over & underrated albums   Most over & underrated albums Empty

Back to top Go down

Most over & underrated albums
Page 1 of 1