Comedians Who Insult the Audience Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comedians Who Insult the Audience

Go down 
+2
Supernova
Marc™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Comedians Who Insult the Audience Empty
PostSubject: Comedians Who Insult the Audience   Comedians Who Insult the Audience EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:36 am

Do you find comedians who insult members of the audience (DL Hughley) more funny or annoying?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Comedians Who Insult the Audience   Comedians Who Insult the Audience EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:42 am

I was at a show once with a ventriloquest, and it must be a rule of thumb they insult somebody in the audience...I don't know, I could do without it, unless it's somebody that's getting on everyone else's nerves, then I could understand it. But they paid to come and see you and laugh, not to have you heckling them.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Comedians Who Insult the Audience   Comedians Who Insult the Audience EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:43 am

More annoying.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Comedians Who Insult the Audience   Comedians Who Insult the Audience EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:05 am

Annoying to the point that I"ll just change channels if I'm watching them on TV. Don't think I'd pay to see a comedian. I seldom find them funny - at least the ones on TV who always seem to frequent the comedy network.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Comedians Who Insult the Audience   Comedians Who Insult the Audience EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:57 pm

I guess comedy is comedy, but if I were a comedian I wouldn't pick on the audience that paid to come see me. That reminds me of once when I went to a comedy club in Downtown Detroit with a friend. He specifically told me we did *not* want to get there late, because they comedians there are famous for singling out those audience members who show up after their set began. And he was right. They went in on late comers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Comedians Who Insult the Audience   Comedians Who Insult the Audience EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:12 pm

I didn't pay to become the butt of your jokes. I think if you make a comment here and there about an audience member and it wasn't too insulting, then okay. Don't make that your whole show though. You shouldn't have to resort to that if you're a true comedian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comedians Who Insult the Audience   Comedians Who Insult the Audience Empty

Back to top Go down

Comedians Who Insult the Audience
Page 1 of 1