How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?  Empty
PostSubject: How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?    How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:59 am

I keep them in scrapbooks, but as I make a lot of scrapbooks for others, I am way behind in the family stuff.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?    How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:09 am

They're not that organized but someday I hope to get them into scrapbooks and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?    How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:46 pm

I don't scrapbook. I keep photos in a photo album and that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?    How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?
Page 1 of 1