Would you accept a Starr recast? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you accept a Starr recast?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Would you accept a Starr recast? Empty
PostSubject: Would you accept a Starr recast?   Would you accept a Starr recast? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Could you see anybody other than KA playing Starr? I know 98.6% of the audiences loves her as Starr but I really think with age she becomes less and less suited for the role. This may sound petty but Todd and Blair just wouldn't have a kid as short as her and she looks too young in the face IMO.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would you accept a Starr recast?   Would you accept a Starr recast? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:41 pm

I love KA as Starr, I hope they never replace her!
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Would you accept a Starr recast?   Would you accept a Starr recast? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Honestly I have never really been a fan of Kristen's and at times she's plain annoys me. Her acting style is very cliche Saturday morning teen comedy. The only time I ever think she can be even mildly impressive is when she plays Starr in total hysterics (and I'm not gaurenteed to like it even then.) The rest of the time her delivery comes off as either gumpy or flakey. I would be very open to a possible recast. But I don't think OLTL would ever fire her. If she ever leaves it would probably be an Erin Torpey type situation where she was determined to move on and couldn't be convinced to stay. And I don't think OLTL has that many years left for her to reach that point, so I'm seeing KA as the indefinite Starr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you accept a Starr recast?   Would you accept a Starr recast? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you accept a Starr recast?
Page 1 of 1