CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Do you like classes at the gym like Zumba, Core or Step?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do you like classes at the gym like Zumba, Core or Step?  Empty Do you like classes at the gym like Zumba, Core or Step?

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 31, 2011 3:29 pm

Do you do any classes offered at the gym?

I love Zumba and our regular Tuesday night instructor has changed and I was NOT a fan last week. I will give it another shot tonight and hope for the best!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Do you like classes at the gym like Zumba, Core or Step?  Empty Re: Do you like classes at the gym like Zumba, Core or Step?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue May 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Don't go much but I"m curious about Zumba - might see if I can take a class this summer.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do you like classes at the gym like Zumba, Core or Step?  Empty Re: Do you like classes at the gym like Zumba, Core or Step?

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 31, 2011 6:08 pm

What I have learned about Zumba is that the instructor you get makes a big difference. My first one, was not fun at all. It was a class full of complicated steps, one after the other, with no reason or rhyme.

Then I found the Tuesday night girl, and loved how she mixed it up. I will miss her. Now there is actually three of them doing it. A husband/wife combo one week, then a woman alone the next week. The husband/wife combo was last week and it sucked. The guy isn't into it at all. OH well.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 31, 2011 7:20 pm

I done spinning and step, but I didn't like it enough to keep going back. I wanna try Zumba though. Me and my friend are going to put that on our to-do list this summer.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue May 31, 2011 7:22 pm

I've always meant to give yoga a try but I haven't overcome inertia yet.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue May 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Nah....I can't keep up with those routines. I gotta go at it at my own pace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:29 am