What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?

Go down 
+4
Chris
RedBedroom
CatEyes10736
SecHandNews
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? Empty
PostSubject: What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?   What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Once when I was angry at a friend of mine, I put a dead snake around her steering wheel.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?   What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Where did you get a dead snake from?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?   What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:00 am

This subject line brought me back about 10 years...I asked my step daughter what was the meanest thing she or any of her friends did to another friend. She looked at me innocently and said, "We are not mean to each other..."

To reply to the question, and this is going to make me sound awful...but I lied to a friend about a situation regarding her after bar hook up. This was years ago in my young going out days. I had a very pretty friend who was always pretty easy for guys to bed after bar. She convinced me to go to an after bar party, which I did not want to go to. This complete jerk just wanted to sleep with her at his parents house while they were out of town. The house was crazy expensive, heated pool, complete with pool house, the whole deal. Amy thought she was really going to walk away from that night with a relationship with this guy. Which totally was bogus, because I was mature and sober enough to read the situation for what it was: he wanted a hook up and nothing more.

So after she and he "visited" the pool house, and we left, I told her that all of his friends that were in the pool were talking about how he does that all the time. It was a total lie...they had not said that. I guess I thought by lying that she would wake up. I was single at the time, but she was a single mother and should have treated herself with more respect. But, here I stand, over 12 years later, feeling guilty for such a stupid lie.

So, I told her that all of his friends that were in the pool
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?   What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:05 am

When I was about fourteen, I was vacationing with my parents in Florida and at the hotel, I decided to use the gym. This man wouldn't get off the treadmill. When I asked him how long he was going to be, he rudely snapped that he would get off when he would get off. Okay. Chris kept his calm. Later, when he was done working out and in the shower, he had left his clothes on the bench in the locker room. Someone (whistling) stuffed them in the toilet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?   What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:46 am

bump

Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?   What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 am

I don't do mean things to people. I'm not very vindictive. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?   What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
co-signs
But in the depths of my mind I have a few chained to the wall. blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?   What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

same here
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?   What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Probably the worst thing I've done was in an effort to teach a person a lesson about eating food in the laboratory right alongside the patient specimens, which is an OSHA violation.

A number of years ago, we had a phlebotomist that kept a bowl of grapes right next to his blood drawing station and ate them while he was drawing bloods from patients. Repeated warnings never got through to him, so one day, I took a syringe and loaded it full of the sugar-shock drink we give for glucose tolerance testing. When he wasn't looking, I shot up his grapes with the drink to the point where they looked like little footballs about to explode!

Of course, he ate them, and about an hour later, was whizzing around the lab like a kid on a sugar-high after too much birthday cake. I fessed up after enjoying watching this guy bounce off the walls for a while, and told him that next time, I'd use some urine or other patient specimen instead of the glucola!

That finally got through and he stopped eating in the lab! big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?   What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the meanest thing you ever did to someone?
Page 1 of 1