CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Nystyle709
TSJFan4Ever
RedBedroom
7 posters

If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  Empty If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:21 am

I used to totally favor the PC, and still do, but right now, it is only because I have a broken key on the laptop.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  Empty Re: If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 am

Usually my PC.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  Empty Re: If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:18 pm

I've had both and I prefer my laptop. I'm big on space now. I have no use for a PC. That means I gotta get a stand, a desk, etc. Nah.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:04 am

Laptop definitely. Took some getting used to but now I rarely turn on my desktop anymore.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:42 am

I have a laptop of sorts - actually an IBM Notepad, which is bigger than most (Got it because it was used and cheap AND because I liked the bigger screen and keyboard).

So, it is not really portable and I don't carry it anywhere - it basically sits in my closet as backup in case my PC goes down. Even when I use it, I plug in a remote mouse.

I prefer PC because it has a standard large keyboard (I am a touch typist and can write a lot real fast on a keyboard) By the time I plugged in the remote mouse and the remote standard keyboard a laptop is no longer so portable.

I recently got a small travel computer that will fit in my backpack. While on the road I had used the hotel computer in the lobby to keep online, but now I found they don't all do that - instead they have wifi. So, PC's are going the way of pay phones. Eventually I will be forced to pay out for an iphone to stay online.
    blank stare @ you
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 am

Laptop, as it can turn into a desktop if I need it to. Wink
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:40 pm

I want a laptop. I was going to buy one for myself around Xmas time when they were on sale, but I couldn't budget it in. But yeah....I would love to have a laptop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:15 am