CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Luv, luv, luv Todd & Tea!

ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Luv, luv, luv Todd & Tea! Empty Luv, luv, luv Todd & Tea!

Post by ForeverJash Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:52 am

TnT are the reason I watch the show. Everything else about it is soooo boring and draggy. The Mitch crap is BS as is that "Stacy's baby" s/l. Hate seeing John and Natalie (Jokie) "bonding" again. I'll never get behind that couple JOVAN-4-LIFE!!!
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Luv, luv, luv Todd & Tea! Empty Re: Luv, luv, luv Todd & Tea!

Post by stavdash Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 am

Todd and Téa are the show AFAIC.
    What else is there? Rex? Kyle/Fish? Gigi/Schuyler?
    No. I'll pass.

I was initially liking Dani, and can still tolerate her to an extent, but that chip on her shoulder is starting to get old. She knows that Ross isn't dead, and thus Todd didn't kill him -- which was her main beef. Little miss needs to calm her damn nerves. In the meantime, I find her and Starr's instant chummy relationship to be a bit forced. You hate Todd so much, and want nothing to do with him, but are still willing to sleep on his other daughters (who you just met a few days ago) couch? Eh...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:39 pm

ForeverJash wrote:TnT are the reason I watch the show. Everything else about it is soooo boring and draggy. The Mitch crap is BS as is that "Stacy's baby" s/l. Hate seeing John and Natalie (Jokie) "bonding" again. I'll never get behind that couple JOVAN-4-LIFE!!!

I like Todd and Tea together as well. I have always liked this Todd as opposed to Roger Howarth's Todd.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:39 pm

^ Ditto. TSJ has won me over and now I wouldn't want RH back (and I was a fan of RH's Todd.) Then again, I tend to be like that with recasts. As soon as the previous actor leaves, I move on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:04 pm