Weirdest place you ever slept Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weirdest place you ever slept

Go down 
+7
Dan70
RedBedroom
burned this disco out
Nystyle709
JADACITY
Tony Marino
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Weirdest place you ever slept Empty
PostSubject: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:25 am

What's the weirdest place you ever slept?

Once after coming home very drunk. I don't know, I guess I was too inebriated to deal with keys and door locks. I woke the next morning laid out on the porch with the morning paper right by my head (which means that the delivery person must have come up and saw me passed out.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:58 am

Weirdest place I ever slept in was this place called "Wolfman's castle" It was an old manor house that was deserted and I did it on a dare from friends. I brought a flashlight and a candle and layed out in the living room. Started hearing all kinds of weird noises during the course of the night so I relocated to the huge pantry closet in the kitchen. I fell asleep finally and about 2 hours later I woke up because I heard some footsteps coming from somewhere in the empty house. Needless to say I high tailed it out of there and headed home to my own bed!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:59 am

Chris wrote:

Once after coming home very drunk. I don't know, I guess I was too inebriated to deal with keys and door locks. I woke the next morning laid out on the porch with the morning paper right by my head (which means that the delivery person must have come up and saw me passed out.)

Im surprised the delivery person didn't call 911!!! deranged
Back to top Go down
JADACITY
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
JADACITY

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:54 pm

On top of my moms washing machine & dryer. I don't know why i got the urge to do this but back when i was in my teens, i once stretched out over the washer/dryer and turned them both on at the same time. The motion from both was comforting and i fell asleep as they ran. thankfully my mom didn't come downstairs cause she would have had a fit at the sight of me doing that.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Chris wrote:

Exact same thing here. I fell asleep on the side porch and stayed there until my mother came home from work the next morning. She found me and woke me up and asked why I was sleeping outside, I tried to play it off and told her I wanted to sleep in some fresh air. She told me to get my drunk ass in the house.
Back to top Go down
burned this disco out
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Funny thread! Unfortunately, I can't contribute, as my sleep locations are terribly uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:44 am

I'm boring on this one. I would have to say movie theater.
Back to top Go down
Dan70
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Dan70

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Was working past midnight once. Before my shift ended, went to the bathroom to take a dump and wound up falling asleep on the toilet. I must have slept for over 3 hrs.
Back to top Go down
SkwirtB
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SkwirtB

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Dan70 wrote:
Was working past midnight once. Before my shift ended, went to the bathroom to take a dump and wound up falling asleep on the toilet. I must have slept for over 3 hrs.

For 3 hours?
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:06 am

In a very long refrigerator box that we kept the Xmas decorations in.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:02 am

bump
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:30 am

Chris wrote:

ROFLMAO! Laughing with you Chris, not at you! So you weren't using the paper for a pillow? I've slept in a parked car overnight but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:53 pm

alan smithee wrote:

ROFLMAO! Laughing with you Chris, not at you! ....
That has to be a lie! I know if I saw him passed out on the porch I would have been laffing at him. :biggrin:

OK, let's see.

Slept on concrete at the side of I-10 in Arizona hitch-hiking to New Orleans.

Slept in a hammock in a cabaňa during my Centro American travels where fruit bats hung out in the thatching and dropped Ciruela pits on us during the night.

Slept on a park bench in Tehran, Afghanistan because we couldn't find a room or a bus out of town.

Same for Villa Hermosa Mexico - but there we had a bird (Kakalatotl - related to the Mina) keep us awake all night making car horn and tire screech sounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest place you ever slept   Weirdest place you ever slept Empty

Back to top Go down

Weirdest place you ever slept
Page 1 of 1