CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Since when are alters aware of each other?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Since when are alters aware of each other? Empty Since when are alters aware of each other?

Post by Jason B. Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Back in the days when Viki was the only one suffering from DID, it used to be that her alters operated independent of each other and would have no idea when one was out or what they were up to. Now they have all these scenes of alter egos seeing each other, arguing, plotting with each other and having flashbacks of conversations. I think Agnes Nixon and a few of the other succeeding writers tried to make DID as truthful and possible, but now it's just becoming a great big ol' sideshow.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Since when are alters aware of each other? Empty Re: Since when are alters aware of each other?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 pm

OLTL has no idea how to write a storyline like this and are proving it each and every day. I don't pay attention anymore. It's just too stupid.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Since when are alters aware of each other? Empty Re: Since when are alters aware of each other?

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:58 am

But hey, it's funnier than a lot of the other stuff, like the RH mess.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:54 am

I thought only the gatekeeper knew of all the other alters? This storyline with Jessica has gone on for much too long now its like a circus of people.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:59 pm

They trot it out whenever they don't know what to do with Jessica.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I thought only the gatekeeper knew of all the other alters? This storyline with Jessica has gone on for much too long now its like a circus of people.

That's what I thought as well. I guess the writers quit caring just so they could have all these goofy over the top scenes of the alters arguing with each other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:32 am