CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+11
captainbryce
Marc™
Chris
Cheaps
wants2laugh
Shale
Impact
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Supernova
15 posters

Are you aware of how loud you are during sex?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Are you aware of how loud you are during sex? Empty Are you aware of how loud you are during sex?

Post by Supernova Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Just saw a funny little story on MSN, a 15 year old called the cops on her mother and boyfriend because she could hear them having sex and she wanted to go to a teen shelter rather than put up with that. Their rooms are right next to each other and the mother said she didn't intend to wake up her daughter. And in cases like this I have to wonder, are these people unaware of how much noise they make or what?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Are you aware of how loud you are during sex? Empty Re: Are you aware of how loud you are during sex?

Post by CeCe Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 pm

It's easy to get lost in the moment Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Are you aware of how loud you are during sex? Empty Re: Are you aware of how loud you are during sex?

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm

The bed makes more noise then we do.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:The bed makes more noise then we do.

laughing
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:46 pm

I don't get too crazy. I can't stand all that loud shit myself. It sounds like you're faking it. And most of the time, they are.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:45 am

Yes I know I'm very loud but that just adds to the moment.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:44 am

Supernova wrote:Just saw a funny little story on MSN, a 15 year old called the cops on her mother and boyfriend because she could hear them having sex and she wanted to go to a teen shelter rather than put up with that. ...

It had nothing to do with the noise but with that teen bitch's attitude toward her mother being fucked by the boyfriend. When my stepdaughter first came to live with us, every time her mother and I came out of the bedroom after some afternoon delight we had to deal with the sulking girl with the poked out lip.

Funny thing tho, her mother worked evening shift at the local teen shelter.

BTW, did the news piece say how it ended. I hope the cops just left after everyone had a good laf.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:16 am

Im a screamer! but as far as the couple in the story---- Ball gag that b#$@%! lol
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:21 am

Shale wrote:

It had nothing to do with the noise but with that teen bitch's attitude toward her mother being fucked by the boyfriend. When my stepdaughter first came to live with us, every time her mother and I came out of the bedroom after some afternoon delight we had to deal with the sulking girl with the poked out lip.

Funny thing tho, her mother worked evening shift at the local teen shelter.

BTW, did the news piece say how it ended. I hope the cops just left after everyone had a good laf.

Yeah it said she admitted there was no abuse or neglect so the cops left without arresting anyone, but whoever wrote the article added just imagine how THAT conversation at the breakfast table the next day would go.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:41 am

I'm not much of a screamer, more of a moaner. So I don't get too loud.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 am

Only when someone else is around. Otherwise, I couldn't care less and hold nothing back.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:34 am

Here's the actual story.
    http://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/24/10227200-teenage-girl-calls-cops-to-report-mom-having-loud-sex

Teenage girl calls cops to report mom having loud sex
    By Rebecca Dube

What's your most embarrassing "caught in the act" story? Whatever it is, one Florida mom can probably top it. A 15-year-old girl called 911 to report she could hear her mom having sex, according to a police report obtained by The Smoking Gun. The website reports:

The girl, 15, told an officer that she wanted to go to a local shelter “because she heard her mother having sex” and “felt disrespected” by her 35-year-old parent’s actions. The teen acknowledged that “there was no form of abuse or neglect in the house.”

The mother explained to police that she had invited her boyfriend over and “sometime during the visit, her daughter heard them having sex and became upset.” The woman added that “their bedrooms are next to each other and she didn’t intend to wake her daughter up.”

Though it may have been a crime of passion, no one was arrested. The daughter eventually decided that she'd rather live at home, despite the cringe-worthy noise, than go to a local teen shelter. One can only imagine the awkward silence around the breakfast table the next morning.

Parents, have your kids ever walked in on you having sex, or overheard? How did you deal with it?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:29 pm

LMAO!

Lame as she is, I kinda can't hate. No one wants to hear their mama getting boned....
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:49 am

Marc™️ wrote:LMAO!

Lame as she is, I kinda can't hate. No one wants to hear their mama getting boned....

co-signs
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Chris wrote:Only when someone else is around. Otherwise, I couldn't care less and hold nothing back.
    co-signs
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 pm

She should have did what I used to when I knew my folks were going at it.........grab some headphones and turn the music up really loud.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 am

I try to keep it down. But I can get pretty loud lol.

I learned my lesson, though. Years ago me and a friend snuck into another room at his best friend's house for a session. IDK what we were thinking, being so loud and assuming a locked door would stop someone who LIVES there. Homeboy bust in the room with my best friend behind him right at the end with a CAMCORDER! To this day I try real hard to not piss him off lol.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 am

I am loud but keep it down when the offspring is at home.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm

I can be as loud as I want who cares Smile

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:43 am