CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
CatEyes10736
CeCe
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
7 posters

Why is it so fashionable to hate on Sarah Jessica Parker?

(Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Why is it so fashionable to hate on Sarah Jessica Parker? Empty Why is it so fashionable to hate on Sarah Jessica Parker?

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:24 pm

I'll never understand it. Ever since Maxim's article and Family Guy's "foot" comment, people seem to just hate her for no real reason.

Aside from Sally Field, she's my favorite actress. confused
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Why is it so fashionable to hate on Sarah Jessica Parker? Empty Re: Why is it so fashionable to hate on Sarah Jessica Parker?

Post by CeCe Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 pm

I haven't seen much of anything she's been in but I don't get the hate toward her. I really don't see what she's ever done to deserve it. I've never heard of her mistreating people, being rude or having the "star syndrome".
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Why is it so fashionable to hate on Sarah Jessica Parker? Empty Re: Why is it so fashionable to hate on Sarah Jessica Parker?

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 pm

I heard that she can be difficult to work with, but who knows if that is true.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 am

But the criticism I hear of her is solely about her looks. That bugs me.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:30 am

Rockbird wrote:But the criticism I hear of her is solely about her looks. That bugs me.

That's the thing. I've never heard anything about her attitude or a sense of entitlement. It's always the "horseface" comments.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:21 am

I'm wondering if she pissed somebody off and it sent a chain of reaction into place. But I doubt it. I think people are just shallow.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:15 am

I guess I fall into the small category of people that actually like her. Yeah she is not the best looking woman in the world but she certainly is not the most unattractive either. I think she is a talented actress and whenever I see her in a movie her antics make me laugh! She does not want for work so people should just shut their mouth and keep their opinions to themselves. Imagine how she must feel knowing that people are hating her for no reason at all.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:17 am

Rockbird wrote:I'll never understand it. Ever since Maxim's article and Family Guy's "foot" comment, people seem to just hate her for no real reason.

Aside from Sally Field, she's my favorite actress. confused

I like Sally Field too! Too bad Brothers and Sisters was cancelled, the writers of the show really ruined it this past season.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 am

The season finale was amazing, though. But you could tell they weren't ready to close it.

My big pet peeve - THE KEVIN & SCOTTY STORYLINE. WTF. THAT THING WITH MICHELLE COULD HAVE BEEN AAAAAAMAAAZZZIIINGGG AND THEY RUSHED IT. GRRR.

...and yes, Sarah Jessica is fucking amazing. And, call me crazy (or gay), but I actually think she's hot. She doesn't take the greatest stills in the world, but when she moves, i think she's so interesting and beautiful.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Maybe one day SJP will get to say, "You like me, you really like me" too.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:57 pm

I didnt realize there was hate towards her.. Shrugs (Oh well…)

i LOVE sex and the city... one of my all time favorite shows.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Who hates her?
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:37 am