How do you feel about quiet people? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you feel about quiet people?

Go down 
+5
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Supernova
Tony Marino
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How do you feel about quiet people? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:32 am

How do you feel about quiet people? Do you ever tend to label them is boring, stuck up, mean, or warped? Is it frustrating to you when someone has a penchant for not speaking up and has a monotonous voice?

I ask this because often times people fail to correlate quiet people as actually being shy, and will just jump to extremes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 am

Quiet people are o.k. in my book. You have to give them a chance sometimes they might be just observing or just shy and it may take a little time to draw them out. You might be surprised at what they have to say!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:04 am

I don't know quiet people, I am the quiet people, half of the time. My mother's always getting on my case for not talking to her other than the usual 'eh' and 'er' grunts.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Well, I'm quiet. So I think quiet people are pretty cool. cool
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:56 pm

I used to be very shy and quiet, so I relate when I encounter someone who is quiet.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:42 pm

It doesn't bother me if someone is shy or quiet. I don't usually label quiet people.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:49 pm

I don't mind shy or non-talkative people, but its annoying when people voices are soft to where its almost a mumble and you gotta say "WHAT?" to them 3 times before they raise the tone.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 am

Why would I mind quiet people? I AM ONE! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:16 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:

Your approaching 4000 posts my lil bro how quiet can you be?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

My online alter ego is chatty. big grin In real life, people typically gotta start a conversation with me. Once they do, I'm a little chatterbox. But I could go to a party and sit in the corner and let the whole thing go by without saying a word as I drink my sprite. FORGIVENESS MAN Your Little Bro is a shy one. big grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:33 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

My online alter ego is chatty. big grin In real life, people typically gotta start a conversation with me. Once they do, I'm a little chatterbox. But I could go to a party and sit in the corner and let the whole thing go by without saying a word as I drink my sprite. FORGIVENESS MAN Your Little Bro is a shy one. big grin

Thats o.k. I have been known to do that sometimes at parties as well. Eventually as you get older it changes as you meet different people.

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:28 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Thats o.k. I have been known to do that sometimes at parties as well. Eventually as you get older it changes as you meet different people.

Meh, maybe. lol I don't think it's an age thing. I just gotta undo all the damage school did to my socialization skills. big grin
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 am

Chris wrote:
How do you feel about quiet people? Do you ever tend to label them is boring, stuck up, mean, or warped? Is it frustrating to you when someone has a penchant for not speaking up and has a monotonous voice?

I ask this because often times people fail to correlate quiet people as actually being shy, and will just jump to extremes.

It depends. My wife was shy/quite around me when we first met. Thought she might be a little stuck up but not once I got to know her. Sometimes still waters run deep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about quiet people?   How do you feel about quiet people? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about quiet people?
Page 1 of 1