Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people?

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people? Empty
PostSubject: Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people?   Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 pm

I never liked opening presents in front of people.

When my son turned one, we had a very big party and it sucked so much to have to open those gifts for him in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people?   Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Doesn't bother me. It's a little bit for the gift giver too.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people?   Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:45 pm

I don't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people?   Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Doesn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people?   Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:55 am

Umm...no.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people?   Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:59 am

Nope, not at all, although it does annoy me when someone pesters me to open something before I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people?   Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you feel awkward or embarrassed when opening up presents in front of people?
Page 1 of 1