What's something you've never told anyone? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's something you've never told anyone?

Go down 
+4
RedBedroom
Alan Smithee
Shale
Supernova
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

What's something you've never told anyone? Empty
PostSubject: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:39 am

We often tell people a lot of stuff about ourselves and our lives, online this seems to be particularly true. eye roll But I digress, and this doesn't have to be any earth shattering, put-in-a-tell-all-book kind of secrets, just something that for some reason you never got around or bothered with telling anybody.

Of course the worse things I'll take with me to my grave, but one thing I never told anybody is...(if you're looking for some cheap thrills here, you're out of luck) uh...first time a boy kissed me was when I was 10 years old.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 pm

I'm pretty much out there doin' it in the road. If I haven't verbally told everything, I've written it down and it's stored in someone's archive for study. big grin

If I haven't said it or written it, that's becaues it is probably illegal where I live and some goody-goody would try to make an issue of it and put me in jail. blank stare @ you

Sorry, nothing more to reveal. Ppl may not know that I tried celibacy for a while. No, that's been written in my sexual memoires (failed miserably after one week).
Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:12 pm

I've never told anyone my Conversation Chamber password.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 pm

alan smithee wrote:

LOL!

I have never told anyone about something that I witnessed at a cheap hotel that I stayed at before flying out early the next morning. It was so bizarre that I figured it would be better to just never tell anyone because they probably wouldn't believe it anyway, so it will forever be something just I know.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 pm

I once saw a woman being dragged through the streets by her very, very angry boyfriend. She was crying, and I didn't know what to do.

I still feel horrible about it to this day.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

I have never told anyone about something that I witnessed at a cheap hotel that I stayed at before flying out early the next morning. It was so bizarre that I figured it would be better to just never tell anyone because they probably wouldn't believe it anyway, so it will forever be something just I know.

Try me, I'm usually pretty open minded, I know what it's like to see weird shit and either nobody believes you or they can 'logically' explain it.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am

Can't tell the story, or it won't be the one thing I never tell anyone. May sound odd, but after thinking of the people I could tell, I decided that night to always just keep it to myself.

But what it was is a man who obviously hired a fetish mistress, and they were being loud enough that I could, and did, stand outside the door and listen in. And the shit he was into was so bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 am

Just thot of something and I don't think I've ever told anyone, so you read it here first.

I sometimes get the disquieting feeling that I am not wrapped as tightly as I believe I am.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:12 am

If I told ya'll something I never told anyone, it wouldn't be something I've never told anyone now would it? FORGIVENESS MAN Razz
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 pm

A lot of shit.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:47 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

Touché. Me neither.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's something you've never told anyone?   What's something you've never told anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's something you've never told anyone?
Page 1 of 1