Would you drop a friend to appease another? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you drop a friend to appease another?

Go down 
+5
Shale
CatEyes10736
CeCe
Tony Marino
Kral
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Would you drop a friend to appease another? Empty
PostSubject: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Hypothetical situation: One of your friends doesn't like one of your other friends, because they got into a fight, and now friend #1, wont talk to you because you didn't drop friend #2 for them, how would you handle the situation?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Well.........too bad for friend number 1 its their problem not mine. If friend number 1 won't speak to me because I am friends with number 2 then we were not really friends to begin with.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Well.........too bad for friend number 1 its their problem not mine. If friend number 1 won't speak to me because I am friends with number 2 then we were not really friends to begin with.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Absolutely not. If friend #1 doesn't wanna hang out me and friend #2 they don't have to, but getting mad at me for not dropping them as a friend will only make me drop friend #1.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:23 pm

CeCe wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

co-signs
CatEyes10736 wrote:
Absolutely not. If friend #1 doesn't wanna hang out me and friend #2 they don't have to, but getting mad at me for not dropping them as a friend will only make me drop friend #1.
co-signs
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 pm

That's basically how I lost contact with my mother. By re-establishing a relationship with my father. It's not as if she gave me an ultimatum to make a choice. Just the fact that I did. Oh well. Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 am

No. If a friend asked me to do that, I'd probably drop THAT friend rather than the requested one.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 am

no, i wouldn't drop a friend to appease another
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm

alan smithee wrote:
That's basically how I lost contact with my mother. By re-establishing a relationship with my father. It's not as if she gave me an ultimatum to make a choice. Just the fact that I did. Oh well. Shrugs (Oh well…)

That is sad, I don't know the circumstances with your parents but a child has the right to know both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you drop a friend to appease another?   Would you drop a friend to appease another? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you drop a friend to appease another?
Page 1 of 1