Interesting note about RH's character yesterday. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting note about RH's character yesterday.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Interesting note about RH's character yesterday. Empty
PostSubject: Interesting note about RH's character yesterday.   Interesting note about RH's character yesterday. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 am

Did anyone else think it was suspect that when RH's character flashed back to Starr yesterday, they used a still photos, as opposed to showing the live footage? Almost as if he was 'programmed' to know that Todd had a daughter, and was recalling the pictures of her that he had seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Interesting note about RH's character yesterday.   Interesting note about RH's character yesterday. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:51 am

I hope that is the case that he was just programmed and that his time on the show will be very short.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Interesting note about RH's character yesterday.   Interesting note about RH's character yesterday. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:08 pm

RH fans are saying that it means nothing cause they couldn't have had photos of those moments. FORGIVENESS MAN

But yeah, it definitely screamed PROGRAMMED to me. Razz
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Interesting note about RH's character yesterday.   Interesting note about RH's character yesterday. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:13 pm

That jumped out at me, too. Besides, RH's character still sounds like a programmed robot and now with the picture flashbacks, rather than actual memories? I guess the programmers weren't able to get their hands on video footage, so they had to make do with pictures when programming him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting note about RH's character yesterday.   Interesting note about RH's character yesterday. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting note about RH's character yesterday.
Page 1 of 1