Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?

Go down 
+5
Nystyle709
Nhaiyel
Cheaps
Tony Marino
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? Empty
PostSubject: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?   Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 am

You know I'm talking about drinks, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?   Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:52 am

I knew what you were talking about LOL. I have had the "Sex on the Beach" drink but not the others. Ill pass on all 3 thank you.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?   Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:53 am

You didn't like the Sex of the Beach?

I've never had it. In fact, I never had any of these drinks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?   Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:10 am

Chris wrote:
In fact, I never had any of these drinks.

co-signs an i'm a drinker
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?   Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 am

I haven't had any of those drinks either. Something tells me that they aren't that great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?   Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Depends on who is making it. Sex on the Beach is only good if there is enough alcohol in it. I've had some extremely lackluster Sex on the Beaches. Slow screws are good because they are basically screwdrivers: vodka and OJ with gin added in it. Everyone knows a good screwdriver is the business. Blow jobs, you can totally keep. I don't care for Baileys, I don't care for whipped cream on my drinks and I don't like coffee liquor. So out of the three, if all three are made to perfection.....I'll take a Slow Comfortable Screw Against The Wall.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?   Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:22 pm

I love sex on the beach drinks. The screw on the wall, I've never had and don't like Baileys a ton, but did have it last Friday with my neighor.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?   Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:04 am

I love blowjob shots! Smile
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?   Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:32 am

Well damn I was all ready to go for the screw against the wall Neutral

Wink
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?   Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 am

Cheaps wrote:

co-signs an i'm a drinker

Well, maybe you've never experienced the drinks, but... big grin
Back to top Go down

Would you prefer a Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall, Sex on the Beach or a Blow Job?
Page 1 of 1