OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife

Go down 
+8
Hyacinth Girl
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
femme fatale
Jason B.
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Supernova
stonestatic
12 posters
AuthorMessage
stonestatic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
stonestatic

Male
Rep : 24

OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife Empty
PostSubject: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:10 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006908/OJ-Simpson-confessed-Nicole-Brown-murder-Oprah-TV-interview-planned.html#ixzz1Q2gXln6y

"He told the producer: 'Tell Oprah that yes, I did it. I killed Nicole, but it was in self-defense. She pulled a knife on me and I had to defend myself',"
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 pm

If this is true, WHY didn't he say this originally 15-16 years ago when it happened? Hmmmmm? He goes to all this trouble to prove 'it wasn't him', but now he says yes it was but he had a reason for it. And since he's confessed, can't he be retried for her murder since a confession would qualify as new evidence?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Supernova wrote:
If this is true, WHY didn't he say this originally 15-16 years ago when it happened? Hmmmmm? He goes to all this trouble to prove 'it wasn't him', but now he says yes it was but he had a reason for it. And since he's confessed, can't he be retried for her murder since a confession would qualify as new evidence?

LOL. No dear. You cannot be tried for the same crime twice. You know that.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Supernova wrote:

Under the law of double jeopardy, a second trial is forbidden following an acquittal.

---this was from the article
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Who cares if he 'confesses'?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

^^ u beat me to it ny! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 pm

All sounds sketchy to me. I don't think he confessed, but even if he did they can't touch him for THAT (the law had their chance to prosecute him and they failed)...but would sure shooting come after him for every failure to yield or tag removal from a mattress, and would do nothing to help if OJ started receiving death threats. They can't try him for that again, but will find a way to punish him regardless.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:11 pm

What about perjury then? His whole defense in the trial was 'I didn't do it', when in fact it WAS him so he lied to the police, the lawyers, the judge, the entire court and if now he's confessing to it, anybody who was involved in that trial who's still alive is most likely going to be going shake sense n2u soap box

But then the question still remains if he DID confess now, why couldn't he be bothered to tell the truth originally, if it WAS self defense? OR, why didn't he come out of court when he was acquitted and tell everybody then that he really did it BUT she had a knife on him?
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:06 am

Like we didn't already know that, but apparently its fake. So on to the next one, on to the next one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/23/oprah-oj-simpson-confessi_n_883066.html

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am

Yeah, I was thinking if he HAD admitted to that, it would be all over the computer, big red bars on top with BREAKING NEWS, the faulty report that he was beaten up in prison actually made it to the front page of MSN.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:47 am

Maybe that's what will happen on the Rapture rainday. October 21, is it?

Because I'm sure the world would sooner implode.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:11 am

Doesn't change the fact that OJ's still a loser, regardless.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 am

ITA with Hyacinth Girl.! My first thought was that it was a publicity stunt because he needs to be in the limelight.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 am

Why would Oprah want to be in the same room with this scumbag? He makes my skin crawl.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:07 am

Supernova wrote:
Yeah, I was thinking if he HAD admitted to that, it would be all over the computer, big red bars on top with BREAKING NEWS, the faulty report that he was beaten up in prison actually made it to the front page of MSN.

True. If OJ made this kind of an admission, it would replace the Wiener story in the media and be everywhere. OJ is saving Ron and Nicole for his deathbed confession.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 pm

stonestatic wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006908/OJ-Simpson-confessed-Nicole-Brown-murder-Oprah-TV-interview-planned.html#ixzz1Q2gXln6y

"He told the producer: 'Tell Oprah that yes, I did it. I killed Nicole, but it was in self-defense. She pulled a knife on me and I had to defend myself',"

FYI
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/06/oprah-has-not-heard-oj-simpsons-confession/1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife   OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife Empty

Back to top Go down

OJ confesses to killing his ex-wife
Page 1 of 1