Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?

Go down 
+4
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Tony Marino
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?   Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:13 am

I have this deep bowl that I dump all my loose change into and leave it on my dresser. Half the time my daughter goes into my bedroom and takes it. She thinks she's being slick, but I mostly leave it out for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?   Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

I leave it on the dresser and eventually it makes its way to a can I have for change.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?   Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 pm

when i did have lots of loose change, i put it in an empty gallon vodka glass that i've had for quite some time... when its filled i usually have about $60-$70
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?   Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:09 pm

I have one small bank for nickles and dimes, a ceramic jar for quarters and the pennies go in an empty plastic jar.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?   Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:21 pm

I spend my loose change. Empty my pocket at nite but put all the nickels, dimes & pennies back in the next day. When things come up pennies & nickels, I check to see if I can get rid of those. (All my quarters go in a dish for the laundry machines)

Apparently not many ppl do this as it throws the young cashiers off that I would give them 20 dollars and 7 cents for a $19.57 purchase. Luckily the computer in the register figures it out that I want two quarters back for the machine.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?   Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

I used to put it in a 5 gallon water jug, but nowadays....I just put in on my dresser or in my wallet. It's usually spent quickly.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?   Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:29 pm

I have a zip lock back in the centre console compartment of my car that I keep loose change in. After the bag is full, I cash it in at the coin star machine at Albertsons grocery store.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?   Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:19 am

I toss it in a piggy ban k and when there's enough, I role it out and take it to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?   Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you put your loose change when you empty your pockets?
Page 1 of 1