Officially quit Facebook! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Officially quit Facebook!

Go down 
+3
Kral
Tony Marino
Impact
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

Officially quit Facebook! Empty
PostSubject: Officially quit Facebook!   Officially quit Facebook! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 am

After getting a friend request this morning via "Friend Finder" I realized how dumb the whole thing was. Had over 600 friends on there, but only knew about 20 (and a third of them I haven't seen in years and rarely spoke to on there.) All these wall feeds from people I don't even know talking about how they just took a dump, are single/in a relationship, or like the status of more people I don't know is the pit of all things stupid in life. Waste of fucking time. I got nothing out of it. Cya Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Officially quit Facebook!   Officially quit Facebook! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 am

Im with you, I gave FB and My Space the heave ho. The best for me was the people on FB making all these political statements thinking they are talking to America via satellite when in reality it was just their 50 or so fb friends.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Officially quit Facebook!   Officially quit Facebook! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:31 pm

I still have my FB account but hardly ever log in. It's so boring.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Officially quit Facebook!   Officially quit Facebook! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Ever since they redesigned their profile layout, my attitude towards Facebook has become increasingly negative. It was fun but I'm starting to really not care about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Officially quit Facebook!   Officially quit Facebook! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Good for you. I wish I could leave, but can't! Facebook, I just can't quit you!
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Officially quit Facebook!   Officially quit Facebook! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Good for you. I wish I could leave, but can't! Facebook, I just can't quit you!

Me neither. I'm addicted to FB . Gave up Myspace and never messed w/ Twitter but FB I cant quit.
Back to top Go down
Jaws
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Male
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Officially quit Facebook!   Officially quit Facebook! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:23 am

I'm on mine at least twice a day, but I moved out of state so its the only way to keep in touch with most of my friends in one place, plus there are some people that I don't know how to get a hold of otherwise on there.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Officially quit Facebook!   Officially quit Facebook! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:18 am

Wads. we are two of a kind...I never really liked Myspace...too lame with all the glittery shit.
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Officially quit Facebook!   Officially quit Facebook! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Wads. we are two of a kind...I never really liked Myspace...too lame with all the glittery shit.

Some Myspace pages will give you damn seizure and all the pictures and animation and friends and comments is just too fuckin overcrowded. Soon as FB came out I didnt think twice about a MS no more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially quit Facebook!   Officially quit Facebook! Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially quit Facebook!
Page 1 of 1