Lost or stolen wallet  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost or stolen wallet

Go down 
+3
Marc™
Shale
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Lost or stolen wallet  Empty
PostSubject: Lost or stolen wallet    Lost or stolen wallet  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 am

Have you ever lost your wallet (or was it stolen) in public? If so, was it ever recovered, or did you wind up having to replace it and everything inside?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Lost or stolen wallet    Lost or stolen wallet  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:38 am

Once when I was younger and the world less complicated. All I had to replace was my drivers license (no foto on it back then) and my social security card (yeah, we carried them in our wallet - ID thieves weren't a big concern) IDK how much money I lost, but I didn't die. Blue Cool

I once found a wallet. Took the info and got it back to the owner, with the cash that was in it. (No, I did not give it to the police, it had cash in it) blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Lost or stolen wallet    Lost or stolen wallet  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:48 am

Twice that I can remember and both times they were recovered.

Once I lost it at the gym....went about a week or so w/o it, but on a whim decided to stop and ask the front desk if somebody had turned it in, and they had. I was surprised that all the money was inside too (and I had just went to the bank that day, and had like $100 in it.)

Another time I lost my wallet, went out and bought a new one....then a few days later, I receive it in the mail. Somebody found it and mailed it back anonymously.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Lost or stolen wallet    Lost or stolen wallet  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:59 am

Yes once I made the stupid mistake of walking away from my beach bag for just a minute and someone swiped it. Had my car keys, my wallet, money, man that sucked!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Lost or stolen wallet    Lost or stolen wallet  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 am

I know a couple of times when I thought I lost my wallet, but really didn't. I've found a couple of wallets to and I always return it to the original owner if I can.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Lost or stolen wallet    Lost or stolen wallet  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 am

Knock on wood, not yet. I did find a lost wallet once. The person was either broke or someone had already taken the money otherwise they would have gotten that back too from me. They were very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Lost or stolen wallet    Lost or stolen wallet  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 am

nope, "knocks on wood" , but i have lost my drivers license, PLENTY OF TIMES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost or stolen wallet    Lost or stolen wallet  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost or stolen wallet
Page 1 of 1