Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.

Go down 
+2
Tony Marino
Marc™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  Empty
PostSubject: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:46 pm

I guess that's gonna be the s/l of the season. "Good politician v. Shady one." I don't know....
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 pm

I guess Bill must have killed off that woman and is now "Your Majesty". Interesting show last night, now Tara is a lesbian? I hope they bring the Werewolves back too.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:14 pm

I'm betting he killed off Sophie Anne. I'm also betting we haven't seen the last of Russell.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm

CeCe wrote:
I'm betting he killed off Sophie Anne. I'm also betting we haven't seen the last of Russell.

I was thinking at any minute Russell was going to make an appearance. Didn't they bury him in cement along with Eric last season's end or did he burn up?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
CeCe wrote:

I was thinking at any minute Russell was going to make an appearance. Didn't they bury him in cement along with Eric last season's end or did he burn up?

He burned really bad but they dragged his charred behind into Fangtasia & then they buried him in the cement.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 pm

CeCe wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

He burned really bad but they dragged his charred behind into Fangtasia & then they buried him in the cement.

I am quite sure he will be back.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
CeCe wrote:

I am quite sure he will be back.

Looking forward to it! I just wish we could scoop Talbot out of that disposal & put him back together lol
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Okay, first of all: I did not like Fairyland, and I hope that this doesn't become a central theme of the season.

I was disappointed to not get a follow up on Russell. His bugging out, and being interred in cement seemed to me like a cliffhanger. I am sure he will be back, but I was hoping they would pick it back up immediately.

Not sure how much I'm liking Bill as king. Since Eric is supposed to have authority over him, if they were going to go for a change in guard, then I needed to see a more obvious power struggle.

I don't know how Tara became a lesbian. My only guess is that she's been jilted and spurned by so many men that this is her way of trying to start anew. That's the only explanation that even half way makes sense.

Finally, there wasn't enough Sam in the episode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:
Okay, first of all: I did not like Fairyland, and I hope that this doesn't become a central theme of the season.

Me too. Those mutant monkey faces were too much for me Wow!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:

I was disappointed to not get a follow up on Russell. His bugging out, and being interred in cement seemed to me like a cliffhanger. I am sure he will be back, but I was hoping they would pick it back up immediately.

Not sure how much I'm liking Bill as king. Since Eric is supposed to have authority over him, if they were going to go for a change in guard, then I needed to see a more obvious power struggle.

I don't know how Tara became a lesbian. My only guess is that she's been jilted and spurned by so many men that this is her way of trying to start anew. That's the only explanation that even half way makes sense.

Finally, there wasn't enough Sam in the episode.

Good recap Nhaiyel. I can only think they will eventually show how Bill came to power since we never actually saw the whole fight take place.

Lafayette always cracks me up, I liked his visit to the witch's ceremony. What about that Sheriff addicted to "V" now LOL and Jason head of the police????

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:08 pm

So is Jason going to be one of the Cat People now? Its just funny how Jason gets caught up in all these bizarre things. I am still not clear on what these people are.

So the witches coven might be controlling the Vampires this season? I have a feeling that is going to be a very big part of the show but I hope not.

What happened to the wolves?

Back to top Go down
soapgirl
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
soapgirl

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Those of you that are interested I'm not sure if you read the books but I think this season is going to be about the witches... **SPOILERISH**

I read the books and apparently Jason does become one of those Panthers things. But then again... the books really have been somewhat different then the shows.. In the books Tara was dead like the second book and Lafayette was dead in the first book and They killed off Alcide's girlfriend that should've been already dead like last season so its so different from the show sad
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:10 pm

I like Alcide they should bring him back again into the story.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:11 am

i read the books too and you are right, they are much different than the show, except with things here and there. I really like both though.

Is the show good this season? I turned off HBO and was considering getting it back just for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.    Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill and Eric running against each other for political office.
Page 1 of 1