Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?

Go down 
+8
gingersnaps
GrayWolf
CatEyes10736
Forgiveness Man
Shale
CeCe
Alan Smithee
RobbieFTW
12 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:09 pm

No matter what YOUR virginity status is if you were settling down with somebody to marry, would it be a "+" for you if they had never had been with anybody before you?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 pm

No
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 pm

No way.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 pm

No.

In fact of the 30 plus women I have had sex with over the years not one of them was a virgin.

(I wanna thank whatever guys took care of that bloody mess for me.) RIGHT ON!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Um yes. I value exclusivity. So yes, I am looking for somebody who's saved herself for marriage.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Maybe that would be a nice gesture if I were marrying at 18, and he was the same age. But at my age if I'm marrying a guy who is around the same age as me, him being a virgin wouldn't be appealing. It would be a turn off actually. I don't wanna have to train a guy in that department.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:49 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
Maybe that would be a nice gesture if I were marrying at 18, and he was the same age. But at my age if I'm marrying a guy who is around the same age as me, him being a virgin wouldn't be appealing. It would be a turn off actually. I don't wanna have to train a guy in that department.
Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? 1304569211-60
He doesn't rock your world?
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:52 pm

I got no plans to ever marry but if I did I wouldn't require a virgin. I've had virgins before and its not always pretty that first time. Lotta start n stop and slow down, etc. The broken in models are better.
Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:31 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:

I got to totally agree with you there.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Yes. I would.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Honestly, I don't know. How can I say getting with a guy with no sexual history a bad thing? That means he's disease free. That's a BIG plus in my book.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Honestly, I don't know. How can I say getting with a guy with no sexual history a bad thing? That means he's disease free. That's a BIG plus in my book.

If you want the chance to break him in right I guess that's the way to go but just because the odds are good that he's clean? You don't trust tests? I don't mean just taking his word that he has been tested.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

If you want the chance to break him in right I guess that's the way to go but just because the odds are good that he's clean? You don't trust tests? I don't mean just taking his word that he has been tested.

Of course I'm not going to take his word for it. But the OP was how would you feel marrying a bonafide virgin. So that's assuming that the person definitely is a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Alan Smithee wrote:

Of course I'm not going to take his word for it. But the OP was how would you feel marrying a bonafide virgin. So that's assuming that the person definitely is a virgin.

And that's why I said if you want to break him in (teach him about sex) that's the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Exactly. And also, you wouldn't have to worry about finding out (anytime soon anyway) that he maybe got 10 kids with 5 other women like some have had the misfortune of finding out.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Honestly, it wouldn't matter to me one way or another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Supernova wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

Exactly. And also, you wouldn't have to worry about finding out (anytime soon anyway) that he maybe got 10 kids with 5 other women like some have had the misfortune of finding out.

LOL!!! If he doesn't have kids and he was truly a virgin, once he gets a taste, realistically, he'll probably go buck wild afterwards and he'll go around sampling as much as he can and wind up with 10 kids with 5 other women.

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

And that's why I said if you want to break him in (teach him about sex) that's the way to go.

Well, I am a good teacher. He'll be a pro by the time if/we're divorced. cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?   Would You Rather Marry a Virgin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Rather Marry a Virgin?
Page 1 of 1