CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nystyle709
DanaShelbyChancey
Tony Marino
Marc™
8 posters

Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

News Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris

Post by Marc™ Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris
    By Leah Chernikoff Tuesday, Jun 28, 2011 / 9:27 AM

Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9867-260x390

A boy model holding hands with a normal aged model (who is probably closer in age to the boy model than you think) closed the Smalto menswear show in Paris this week. Exciting gig for a young model, right? Wrong. This boy was NOT feeling it.

Based on photos of the finale it appears he cried the length of the runway. Which is kind of admirable because I imagine many models feel like breaking down on the runway sometimes but have to suck it up instead. Not this kid. He was totally miz and didn’t care who saw him. The model whose hand he was made to hold, however, was very profesh and stayed all blue steel the whole time. Watch the whole thing play out frame by frame.

Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9840
    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9845
    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9847
    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9848
    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9862
    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9863
    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9867

Source:
    http://fashionista.com/2011/06/child-model-cries-the-length-of-the-runway-while-walking-the-mens-shows-in-paris/
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

News Re: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Poor kid was probably terrified.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

News Re: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

You just don't know with kids! I saw this clip, and someone, I think it was this model, picks the kid up and comforts him.

I have seen kids in weddings, who, for months before the wedding, can't wait to walk down the aisle. Then the big moment arrives, the kid freezes and refuses to walk.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Stage fright prob. Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  2517814472
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:32 pm

As if there weren't enough reasons why I'm not a model, I would have picked the kid up and carried him to try and make him feel better or something.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:As if there weren't enough reasons why I'm not a model, I would have picked the kid up and carried him to try and make him feel better or something.
    DanaShelbyChancey wrote:You just don't know with kids! I saw this clip, and someone, I think it was this model, picks the kid up and comforts him...
    I was just thinking what an opportunity for a coup. Actually show the matching clothes functioning on a real family crisis, how you can be a well-dressed adult and still function as a human.

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 am

Poor kid!!!!! I wonder what it was that made him so upset.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:45 am

Alan Smithee wrote:As if there weren't enough reasons why I'm not a model, I would have picked the kid up and carried him to try and make him feel better or something.

yea, but he had stone cold holding his hand..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:31 pm