Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris

Go down 
+4
Nystyle709
DanaShelbyChancey
Tony Marino
Marc™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Empty
PostSubject: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Quote :
Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris
By Leah Chernikoff Tuesday, Jun 28, 2011 / 9:27 AM

Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9867-260x390

A boy model holding hands with a normal aged model (who is probably closer in age to the boy model than you think) closed the Smalto menswear show in Paris this week. Exciting gig for a young model, right? Wrong. This boy was NOT feeling it.

Based on photos of the finale it appears he cried the length of the runway. Which is kind of admirable because I imagine many models feel like breaking down on the runway sometimes but have to suck it up instead. Not this kid. He was totally miz and didn’t care who saw him. The model whose hand he was made to hold, however, was very profesh and stayed all blue steel the whole time. Watch the whole thing play out frame by frame.

Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9840
Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9845
Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9847
Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9848
Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9862
Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9863
Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Smalto-m-RS12-9867

Source:
http://fashionista.com/2011/06/child-model-cries-the-length-of-the-runway-while-walking-the-mens-shows-in-paris/
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Poor kid was probably terrified.
Back to top Go down
DanaShelbyChancey
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
DanaShelbyChancey

Female
Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

You just don't know with kids! I saw this clip, and someone, I think it was this model, picks the kid up and comforts him.

I have seen kids in weddings, who, for months before the wedding, can't wait to walk down the aisle. Then the big moment arrives, the kid freezes and refuses to walk.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Stage fright prob. Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  2517814472
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:32 pm

As if there weren't enough reasons why I'm not a model, I would have picked the kid up and carried him to try and make him feel better or something.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
As if there weren't enough reasons why I'm not a model, I would have picked the kid up and carried him to try and make him feel better or something.
DanaShelbyChancey wrote:
You just don't know with kids! I saw this clip, and someone, I think it was this model, picks the kid up and comforts him...
I was just thinking what an opportunity for a coup. Actually show the matching clothes functioning on a real family crisis, how you can be a well-dressed adult and still function as a human.

Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 am

Poor kid!!!!! I wonder what it was that made him so upset.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:45 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

yea, but he had stone cold holding his hand..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris    Child Model Cries The Length of the Runway While Walking the Men’s Shows in Paris  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1