The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.

Go down 
+13
Impact
CatEyes10736
DarkOblivion
AtownPeep
Jason B.
Alan Smithee
Kral
RobbieFTW
Chris
Nhaiyel
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Marc™
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:01 pm

This one is a Poker Game variation and like Poker, there are many ways to play.
You must listen to or read the previous posted song BEFORE you post your song.

For instance if the previous post was Van Halen's "Jump"....then you can "SEE" Van Halen and "RAISE" with another Van Halen song such as "Right Now". Or if the previous song was LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out", You "SEE" the word "Mama" and "RAISE" with 2Pac's "Dear Mama".

It will probably go a bit shaky at first, but with this thread you can potentially post any song you want as long as you "SEE" a word in the previous song and "RAISE" by using the same artist OR reusing a word you "SEE" in the song's title.

=============

To start off

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Heh. I'm good at poker. I see your "Dear Mama" and raise you:

"Keep Your Head Up" 2Pac

Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:56 am

I see your "Keep your head up" and raise you:

"keep it comin"- Keith Sweat

Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 pm

I see your "Keep It Coming" and raise you a "Keep On Keepin On"

Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:20 pm

i see your "Keep on Keepin on" and raise you "Keep it G.A.N.S.T.A"

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:52 pm

I see your "Keep it G.A.N.G.S.T.A.," and raise you a "Never Leave Me Alone."

Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:41 pm

I see your "Never Leave Me Alone" and raise you "If You Leave":

Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:12 pm

i see your "if you leave" and raise you "if"

Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 pm

I see your "If" and raise you "Rock With U".

Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:58 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
I see your "If" and raise you "Rock With U".

robbie down wit janet The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. Tumblr_lciubdiBEz1qdm9wo

i see your "rock with u" and raise you "you want this"

Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:23 am

I see your "You Want This" and raise you "I Want You"

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:20 am

I see your "I Want You" and raise you "Want More":

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:23 am

I see your "Want More" and raise you "More than Words."

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:59 am

I hope I'm doing this right. I see your "'cause I already know" and raise you "(I know) I'm losing you".

PS - Another good game Marc.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I hope I'm doing this right. I see your "'cause I already know" and raise you "(I know) I'm losing you".

where did you get "cause i already know" from?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 am

cheaps wrote:
Alan Smithee wrote:

where did you get "cause i already know" from?

Saying "I love you"
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew how easy
It would be to show me how you feel

More than words
Is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real

What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying "I love you"

More than words

Now but I've tried to talk to you
And make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands
And touch me
Hold me close, don't ever let me go

More than words
Is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real

What would you say if I took those words away
When you couldn't make things new
Just by saying "I love you"

More than words
More than words
More than words
More than words
More than words

Sorry. I misheard I'd for I
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 am

^ I don't know, but I was thinking that this was just based on artist or title linkage, rather than lyrics.

Marc?

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:57 am

It's based on the artist and title. So I'll do the next one.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 am

I see your "More than Words" and raise you "More Than A Woman":

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:57 am

I see your "More than a Woman" and raise you a "Try Again."

Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:11 pm

i see your "Try Again" and raise you "If your girl only knew"

Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:28 pm

I see your "If You Girl Only Knew" and raise you an "Are You That Somebody?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:20 am

I see your "Are You That Somebody" and raise you "I Wanna Dance With Somebody":

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm

I'll see your "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" and raise you "Somebody Already Broke My Heart"

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:34 am

I see your "Somebody Already Broke My Heart" and raise you "I'll Never Break Your Heart"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.   The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Poker Game: I "See" Your Song And "Raise" You With My Song Music Thread.
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next