Day off work and I'm up early. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day off work and I'm up early.

Go down 
+2
Tony Marino
Nhaiyel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

Day off work and I'm up early. Empty
PostSubject: Day off work and I'm up early.   Day off work and I'm up early. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 am

Don't you hate that? And I went to bed last night at around 3:30 am, and yet I'm still woke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Day off work and I'm up early.   Day off work and I'm up early. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 am

I was up very early too, I never sleep late no matter what time I go to bed. Im trying to get motivated to start the day now!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Day off work and I'm up early.   Day off work and I'm up early. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 am

Ditto. I woke up about two hours ago and have nothing to do. What's bad is that I'm supposed to go somewhere this afternoon, but I suspect that I'm gonna probably get sleepy soon and will wind up taking a long nap. So what I think I'm gonna do now is queue up some Internet entertainment for me to "pray" to, and then try and go back to bed.

laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day off work and I'm up early.   Day off work and I'm up early. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:00 am

Chris wrote:
Ditto. I woke up about two hours ago and have nothing to do. What's bad is that I'm supposed to go somewhere this afternoon, but I suspect that I'm gonna wind up getting sleepy soon and will wind up taking a long nap. So what I think I'm gonna do now is queue up some Internet entertainment for me to "pray" to, and then try and go back to bed.

laughing Wink

I have a lot of stuff to do today and Im just not feeling motivated, more than likely weather related but I will get it together, I just don't feel like moving out of the cool house into the soup kitchen LOL. Bravo to you, I can never nap once I am up, very rarely can I fall asleep again until the night! I said my prayers early this morning!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Day off work and I'm up early.   Day off work and I'm up early. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 am

My sister called and woke me up this morning. I would've still been asleep. I got twisted last night. But I prob. needed to get up anyway, cause I was a having a weird ass dream.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Day off work and I'm up early.   Day off work and I'm up early. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:21 pm

I have the day off too, but still had to wake up early to go shopping for my friends housewarming party, which I'm gonna be late too because my clothes are still in the washing machine.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day off work and I'm up early.   Day off work and I'm up early. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:33 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:
I have the day off too, but still had to wake up early to go shopping for my friends housewarming party, which I'm gonna be late too because my clothes are still in the washing machine.

Hope you made it on time! cheers (rah)
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Day off work and I'm up early.   Day off work and I'm up early. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Have the day off today and tomorrow. I went out last night and didn't make it back in until after 7 am this morning, and didn't wake up until after 5 this afternoon. I'm probably gonna be up all night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day off work and I'm up early.   Day off work and I'm up early. Empty

Back to top Go down

Day off work and I'm up early.
Page 1 of 1