What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?

Go down 
+3
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
DanaShelbyChancey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaShelbyChancey
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
DanaShelbyChancey

Female
Rep : 10

What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? Empty
PostSubject: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 pm

I have every season of Everybody Loves Raymond, LOST, and Da Ali G Show.

The first 2 seasons of The Office, when it was still watchable. The first 2 of My Name Is Earl, same thing. And the first 5 of Law & Order: SVU.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Lost, Brother's and Sisters, Supernatural, Dark Shadows, Six Feet Under, Queer as Folk, Glee, True Blood, Dante's Cove, Vampire Diaries, Smallville, Blood Ties, Little Rascals. I have some that are not complete like Bewitched, I dream of Jeannie, Dynasty and Melrose Place.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Simpsons, Family Guy, Barney Miller, Odd Couple, Taxi, The West Wing, Monty Python. These are all I can remember specifically purchesed for me. My wife and daughter have their own like Rosanne, Friends, Dexter, Bones.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Some are the entire series, some certain seasons. True Blood, Lost, The X Files, Six Feet Under, The Unit, Sons of Anarchy, Dante's Cove, The Lair...
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Dante's Cove

overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed

Season 4 this fall!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 pm

The only one I own is the complete set of "The Sopranos".

I do have the 1st season of "Treme" and will keep purchasing those as long as the show lasts.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Martin, The Cosby Show and Everybody Hates Chris. I'm waiting for the rest of Living Single seasons to come out now.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:53 pm

I wouldn't mind owning a big set of "Sanford & Son." I still enjoy that show immensely.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 pm

CeCe wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:
Dante's Cove

overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed overjoyed

I've never actually watched Dante's Cove, but it looks a bit... I dunno. Maudlin.

I assume you'd recommend I try? Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:34 pm

CeCe wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:
Dante's Cove

Really? I bought and never watched Season 3 I thought it was finished.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:35 pm

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:
CeCe wrote:

I've never actually watched Dante's Cove, but it looks a bit... I dunno. Maudlin.

The acting is just o.k. but the eye candy is great!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:

The acting is just o.k. but the eye candy is great!

This is the true appeal of it. I know a lot of people would consider it silly & over the top at times but I really enjoyed this how.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
CeCe wrote:

Really? I bought and never watched Season 3 I thought it was finished.

I think here! fell on some difficult times but was finally able to put another season together. I just hope as many of the original cast members as possible will return. Of course recasting was never an issue with this show...but I'm hoping.

http://livingonvideo-tv.blogspot.com/2011/06/dantes-cove-returns-for-season-4.html
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm

ok this is the official Dante's Cove trailer for season 1 from here!

Warning though: there are flashes of nudity (none frontal) & sexual situations

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?   What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own? Empty

Back to top Go down

What TV Series DVD sets Do You Own?
Page 1 of 1