Amazing thing from tonight Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing thing from tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Amazing thing from tonight Empty
PostSubject: Amazing thing from tonight   Amazing thing from tonight EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:44 am

Last Tuesday, my neighbor told me her cat had gotten away the Thursday before the Fourth of July. So, tonight, we had a bonfire, and she was talking about the cat more and she seemed so much sadder this time, talking about it. She sounded like she was giving up a lot of hope that he was going to come home.

So, anyway, I left the bonfire to make sure my son had put his unicycle back in the garage, even though he said he did, and since I was alone, I said a prayer for the cat. I have been including him in my nightly prayers all week, but just said the extra one tonight because I felt so bad for her missing her cat.

Well, I went back to the fire, and then, less than a half hour later, the husband of the family went inside to mix a drink and he went to their open patio door and saw the cat inside their house!!!!

Of course I am not saying that prayer lead the cat home. He's probably been hanging out looking for his way back in. But regardless, I feel like God had his hand in that cat coming home as it happened because my son (who has been doubting God's existence for a few months) asked me what took me so long in the front yard so I told him I was praying for Melissa's cat. So either God or that cat has excellent timing!

So, when Chris walked in their patio door and said to Melissa, "Your cat's home" we all thought he was just messing with her.

So no matter what, it is pretty kick ass that the cat is home.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thing from tonight   Amazing thing from tonight EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:26 am

Nice story Red. It never hurts to pray. And your son can ride a unicycle? Wow, he's good.....lol.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thing from tonight   Amazing thing from tonight EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:55 am

kiss Awwww. . .
Thats a real sweet story Red! Maybe it WAS ur prayers that helped. Never know!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thing from tonight   Amazing thing from tonight EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 am

Cats are amazing people (yes I know what I said, anybody who's read the Undercover Cat series or has owned a cat will know what I mean). There was a case on Unsolved Mysteries where a woman moved to a town in I think Colorado and along the way realized that her cat was missing, and she had notices and posters put up and everything. And time went by and no sign of the cat, people were telling her she needed to forget about him, but she didn't, and it took five years but he finally found her new home.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thing from tonight   Amazing thing from tonight EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Nice story. Cats are weird....I kinda want one, but then again I couldn't deal with stunts like that....and I hear it's common for cats to wander away from home for however long, and come back when they get ready. Nah.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thing from tonight   Amazing thing from tonight EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, I swear, this is one of the coolest things I have been witness to. I am so glad for them.

Nystyle709 wrote:
Nice story Red. It never hurts to pray. And your son can ride a unicycle? Wow, he's good.....lol.

Yeah, he rides a regular one and a five footer. He loves it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thing from tonight   Amazing thing from tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing thing from tonight
Page 1 of 1