CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+11
TSJFan4Ever
DanaShelbyChancey
CeCe
Supernova
Tony Marino
Marc™
CatEyes10736
Nystyle709
Shale
Alan Smithee
Chris
15 posters

Would you date someone who had been promiscuous before meeting you?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Would you date someone who had been promiscuous before meeting you? Empty Would you date someone who had been promiscuous before meeting you?

Post by Chris Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:39 am

If someone you were dating revealed to you that they had had dozens–hundreds even–of sex partners before meeting you (but were disease-free, with the paperwork to prove it), would you feel comfortable in continuing to date them?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Would you date someone who had been promiscuous before meeting you? Empty Re: Would you date someone who had been promiscuous before meeting you?

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 am

Dozens? OK. Hundreds? I think not.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Would you date someone who had been promiscuous before meeting you? Empty Re: Would you date someone who had been promiscuous before meeting you?

Post by Shale Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:41 am

Chris wrote:If someone you were dating revealed to you that they had had dozens–hundreds even–of sex partners before meeting you (but were disease-free, with the paperwork to prove it), would you feel comfortable in continuing to date them?

Would I date someone like me?

To avoid being a hypocrite I suppose I would have to.
    Blue Cool
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:49 am

Alan Smithee wrote:Dozens? OK. Hundreds? I think not.

Yep. I don't think I would want to date a male Superhead.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 pm

No I wouldn't. If not because of health risks, then because I don't think I'd be able to trust that someone who had been around the block that many times is able to commit, or even respects relationship and intimacy.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:No I wouldn't. If not because of health risks, then because I don't think I'd be able to trust that someone who had been around the block that many times is able to commit, or even respects relationship and intimacy.
    IDK, Altho I didn't have sex with a extreme amount of ppl, I did do 29 women from 1964 to 1980 (and 16 men).

I hooked up with Brenda in 1980 and she was the only one for the next 18 years.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Sure. What they did before doesn't matter, so long as they're clean....and convince me that wanting to settle down with me is where they're at now.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 pm

I don't know. It might make me uncomfortable. If they had an excel spreadsheet of their health exams to prove they are healthy maybe but I doubt it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Nope. I'm not interested in a car that already has 80,000 miles on it when I first get it.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Marc™️ wrote:Sure. What they did before doesn't matter, so long as they're clean....and convince me that wanting to settle down with me is where they're at now.

co-signs Not really one to hold someone's past against them.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:41 pm

No. I would not feel comfortable. That is the question, right? Would I feel comfortable. No I would not.

I would not hold their past against them, I just would not date them.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:11 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:No I wouldn't. If not because of health risks, then because I don't think I'd be able to trust that someone who had been around the block that many times is able to commit, or even respects relationship and intimacy.

ITA with this. I wouldn't be comfortable with it.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 pm

CeCe wrote:
    Marc™️ wrote:Sure. What they did before doesn't matter, so long as they're clean....and convince me that wanting to settle down with me is where they're at now.

co-signs Not really one to hold someone's past against them.

I'm going co-sign this one too. People DO have the propensity to change.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:36 pm

I expect most men to have gone through a promiscuous, or randy, period…but a man whose sexual history boasts dozens-to-hundreds of partners is more than likely a user of women, and probably has had some crazy chick drama mixed in there a few times. So no I wouldn't be interested in him.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:53 am

Nhaiyel wrote:...a man whose sexual history boasts dozens-to-hundreds of partners is more than likely a user of women, ...
    Shale wrote:IDK, Altho I didn't have sex with an extreme amount of ppl, I did do 29 women from 1964 to 1980 (and 16 men).

I hooked up with Brenda in 1980 and she was the only one for the next 18 years.

So, I'm the exception and there are no other men like me?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:32 am

Alan Smithee wrote:Dozens? OK. Hundreds? I think not.

Yea i think hundreds would be too much for me to be comfortable too
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 am

Me and my godbrother were having this conversation a few weeks ago and I casually asked him how many girls he had slept with. He told me about 140. Now I knew he was somewhat of a man whore...but for some reason, that number boggled me. Then I did the math: he was really wild back in high school and he lost his virginity at 12. Ten to fifteen girls (sometimes more) a year sine you were 14 and you're 32 now? That's about right. At the very least, it ain't hard to accumulate that tally.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 pm

I don't think I would be comfortable. Like somebody else said, I would fear commitment issues, or not knowing how to really carry on a relationship after the newness wore off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:28 am