Thoughts on the 7/11 show Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on the 7/11 show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Thoughts on the 7/11 show Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the 7/11 show   Thoughts on the 7/11 show EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 am

I went ahead and watched OLTL today for the first time in a few weeks and see that little has happened since.

Here were some of my thoughts...

- I don't like Natalie and Brody, but Jessica's bitterness about hearing that they were a couple felt petty and overstated. She got on my nerves. Nice punch though. Viki came off a little too complacent in dealing with Jessica's attitude. I wish she had gone off on her for a change.

- Rex and Echo brought the episode down.

- David and Dorian are a minstrel show, minus the black face. I could barely tolerate their shrill buffoonery. Dorian was the character that really hooked me when I started watching back in 1993, so disheartening to see what she's become today. David ruined her.

- I like the Todd/Jack scenes. Won't go so far as to say that I was "impressed" by Andrew Trischitta's acting, but it seemed like he was at least trying.

- Apparently Brody now knows Liam isn't his and is trying to keep the truth from being revealed, which caused his blubbering double speak with John over the tape recorder. How long before he snaps is what I wanna know?

- RH's telephone scenes were tedious to endure. The only bright side was when he blathered on about how TSJ was a fake, and the guy on the other end was like "who says he a fake?"

- A few nice references to the past though: Tina, "the man on the wheel."
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the 7/11 show   Thoughts on the 7/11 show EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am

About the only thing I enjoyed in yesterday's show were the scenes with Jack and Todd. I am sick of RH sneaking around and just being the creepy person he was when he played Todd. I ff a lot of stuff yesterday, especially the scenes with Blair, Starr and Tea and a lot of David and Dorian. I agree they have ruined Dorian. I like David but the match with him and Dorian just dosen't cut it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the 7/11 show   Thoughts on the 7/11 show EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 am

Jason B. wrote:
I went ahead and watched OLTL today for the first time in a few weeks and see that little has happened since.

Here were some of my thoughts...

- I don't like Natalie and Brody, but Jessica's bitterness about hearing that they were a couple felt petty and overstated. She got on my nerves. Nice punch though. Viki came off a little too complacent in dealing with Jessica's attitude. I wish she had gone off on her for a change.

- Rex and Echo brought the episode down.

- David and Dorian are a minstrel show, minus the black face. I could barely tolerate their shrill buffoonery. Dorian was the character that really hooked me when I started watching back in 1993, so disheartening to see what she's become today. David ruined her.

- I like the Todd/Jack scenes. Won't go so far as to say that I was "impressed" by Andrew Trischitta's acting, but it seemed like he was at least trying.

- Apparently Brody now knows Liam isn't his and is trying to keep the truth from being revealed, which caused his blubbering double speak with John over the tape recorder. How long before he snaps is what I wanna know?

- RH's telephone scenes were tedious to endure. The only bright side was when he blathered on about how TSJ was a fake, and the guy on the other end was like "who says he a fake?"

- A few nice references to the past though: Tina, "the man on the wheel."

TSJ brings the best out of the boy. I was mildly unannoyed by Jack yesterday too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the 7/11 show   Thoughts on the 7/11 show EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:14 am

I forgot about Starr mentioning the man on the wheel. I remember she was just a little girl when she found Troy? strapped on the wheel. Was it Lindsey that strapped him on the wheel, I am almost sure it was her.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the 7/11 show   Thoughts on the 7/11 show EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I forgot about Starr mentioning the man on the wheel. I remember she was just a little girl when she found Troy? strapped on the wheel. Was it Lindsey that strapped him on the wheel, I am almost sure it was her.

It was Lindsay. She strapped him to the wheel after he lured her to the funhouse to get her to confess to having drugged Nora. He pretended to be Colin as I recall and terrorized her into admitting her wrongdoing on tape. After he admitted the hoax, she knocked him out and somehow managed to chain him to the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the 7/11 show   Thoughts on the 7/11 show EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Jason B. wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

It was Lindsay. She strapped him to the wheel after he lured her to the funhouse to get her to confess to having drugged Nora. He pretended to be Colin as I recall and terrorized her into admitting her wrongdoing on tape. After he admitted the hoax, she knocked him out and somehow managed to chain him to the wheel.

So it was really Troy not Colin. Didn't Nora murder Colin?
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the 7/11 show   Thoughts on the 7/11 show EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm

I tuned in yesterday, too, for the first time since I heard the news about Trevor's early departure and I really don't seem to have missed much at all. Rex and Echo and RH REALLY brought down the show for me and I realized just how little I care about OLTL. The Jack/Todd scenes were good and I enjoyed the Todd/Viki scenes at the end but the rest of it? Well - I got a LOT of reading done, as I was watching live and unable to FF - won't be doing that again for some time, if I even come back to OLTL. I want my FF button handy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the 7/11 show   Thoughts on the 7/11 show Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the 7/11 show
Page 1 of 1