Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left? Empty
PostSubject: Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?   Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:05 am

I don't know if he's especially popular with BB fans, but I didn't care for him. Thought it was weird, though, how he had to leave for an 'urgent personal matter' while his daughter remained. confused

I had to laugh, though, when the girls on Brendan's team had to stop him from going to go 'confront' the other team for daring to find it funny that they lost a player. I wish they had let him go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?   Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:40 am

Brendan was acting and looked VERY VERY fake pretending like he was really gonna do something.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?   Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 am

Evil Dick is just that Evil. He has a big following, he certainly would have brought drama into the house. The only reason I feel bad that he left is because now the veterans don't have numbers anymore unless they can convince some of the newbies to swing over to their side.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?   Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:27 am

femme fatale wrote:
Brendan was acting and looked VERY VERY fake pretending like he was really gonna do something.

I don't know if Brendon would have gone down or not but I sure know that Jeff would have. I watched Jeff have a fight with Russell on his season when Russell was messing with Jordan and calling her names. I saw the fight from the live feeds and it was far worse than they showed on TV. You don't mess with Jeff cause he is not afraid of anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?   Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I wrong to be glad that Dick left?
Page 1 of 1