Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!   Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:50 am

So once again, this neanderthal thug is assaulting someone else. I made the mistake of tuning in today, thinking it would be about Sam's birthday party, but after FF most of the eppy due to Lurch, it ended with him assaulting yet another person - murder, assault this creep is wracking up the crimes - so I'm at the point of thinking I'll just stop watching again. RH is destroying the show for me!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!   Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:50 am

Welcome to the Old Todd. How many people has RH Todd killed and assaulted during his reign as Todd. He is back for what a month and he has already killed one guy and assaulted another. He makes me sick, his blonde highlights make me sick too.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!   Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Par for the course. I hardly blinked. This is vintage RH Todd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!   Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Wow! SO RH's Todd truly was evil. I guess I'm so used to Trevor's Todd. What a disgusting pig... no - I'm insulting pigs - what a disgusting monster RH's Todd is. WOW!!! Actually, RH's Todd is what kept me from watching OLTL for the longest time. Couldn't stand him anytime I saw him. Plus, I found him really unattractive.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!   Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Wow! SO RH's Todd truly was evil. I guess I'm so used to Trevor's Todd. What a disgusting pig... no - I'm insulting pigs - what a disgusting monster RH's Todd is. WOW!!! Actually, RH's Todd is what kept me from watching OLTL for the longest time. Couldn't stand him anytime I saw him. Plus, I found him really unattractive.

Aside from being unattractive (did you see that killer smile TSJ gave Tomas after he blew him the kiss?) RH Todd is just depressing. He was always in a foul mood, hardly ever smiled and was forever scheming and plotting and just overall nasty.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!   Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:09 pm

I can see why Todd was so unliked. RHTodd fit well in the suit. It allowed him to come off as wooden in a comedic way.

Side note: He totally came off as a pedo today.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!   Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:02 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
I can see why Todd was so unliked. RHTodd fit well in the suit. It allowed him to come off as wooden in a comedic way.

Side note: He totally came off as a pedo today.

Once TSJ is gone and RH re-claims the throne you will see why a lot of people didn't like him as Todd.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!   Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Once TSJ is gone and RH re-claims the throne you will see why a lot of people didn't like him as Todd.

But that's the REAL Todd, how Todd is supposed to be. Never saw another fanbase defend such poor behavior as true to the character like his defenders. FORGIVENESS MAN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!   Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Assaulting yet another person - RH's character is quite the criminal!!!!!
Page 1 of 1