'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'

Go down 
+5
TSJFan4Ever
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
Forgiveness Man
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' Empty
PostSubject: 'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'   'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:50 am

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/conn-babysitter-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-second-boy/#.TnffiMbp9M4.sodahead

Quote :
Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy
By Colleen Curry
Sep 19, 2011 6:14pm

'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' Ht_loni_bouchard_ll_110919_wblog
Loni Bouchard is shown in this undated police booking photo.

A 20-year-old Connecticut babysitter already facing charges of sexual assault on a minor is accused of having a sexual relationship with another 14-year-old boy, according to new information released today.

Loni Bouchard, of Clinton, Conn., was arrested this morning on charges of sexually assaulting a teenage boy from Southington, Conn., in November 2010. Bouchard is already facing charges of sexual assault on a different 14-year-old whom she was hired to babysit in Clinton in early 2011.

Southington police announced that they arrested Bouchard early this morning on the new charges, and that she is being held on $25,000 bail. Police did not return calls for comment.

Bouchard’s attorney said Bouchard is in counseling and hopes people will not pre-judge her, and that this second arrest strengthens the family’s resolve to have her placed in a supervisory diversionary program.

In July, Bouchard was arrested following a three month investigation into her relationship with a Clinton, Conn., boy she babysat regularly. According to police records, Bouchard repeatedly stayed over at the home of the boy, and offered him alcohol and marijuana in addition to having sex with him. When the boy’s mother discovered their relationship through Facebook messages, she notified police.

Bouchard’s journals detailing the relationship with the Clinton boy were released earlier this month.

“I know there is a 5-year age difference, but why does it have to matter?” she wrote in the journal. “I don’t care about the law. I just want to be with him and not have to hide it.”

Bouchard’s mother, Kimmy Bouchard, is also charged in providing alcohol and marijuana to the Clinton teen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: 'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'   'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:54 am

Okay, I admit that this girl was wrong, but WTH was the mother thinking having a non-family 20-year-old woman "babysitting" her 14-year-old boy? FORGIVENESS MAN Like WTH? Nobody ever considered that something like that might happen? lol

Last edited by Forgiveness Man on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: 'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'   'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 am

20 year old girl, 14 year old boy. Hmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: 'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'   'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 am

Why would a 14 year old boy need a babysitter anwyways? I used to stay alone when I was 11 or 12.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: 'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'   'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:33 pm

I was wonering why a kid that old needed a babysitter, too, unless he has developmental delays or something like that. By the time I was 11, I was babysitting.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: 'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'   'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Why would a 14 year old boy need a babysitter anwyways?

With a 19 year old girl who doesn't exactly look hideous? Because he said "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease mom!"
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: 'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'   'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

With a 19 year old girl who doesn't exactly look hideous? Because he said "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease mom!"
In Europe or South America this would have made a charming coming of age story for the boys (which premise would be contrived because of the boys' age).

Here, it is a crime.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: 'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'   'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Why would a 14 year old boy need a babysitter anwyways? I used to stay alone when I was 11 or 12.

Totally, legally you can stay alone at 12 and be in charge of other kids at 13.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: 'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'   'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy' EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:20 am

Yeah, I'm sure that boy is scarred for life....
Back to top Go down

'Conn. Babysitter Charged With Sexually Assaulting Second Boy'
Page 1 of 1