Motivated by hate? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motivated by hate?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Motivated by hate? Empty
PostSubject: Motivated by hate?   Motivated by hate? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 am

Have you ever felt motivated (or inspired to action) by your anger, malice or hatred?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

Motivated by hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivated by hate?   Motivated by hate? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 am

No.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

Motivated by hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivated by hate?   Motivated by hate? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 pm

yep. I hated a stupidviser at my work who was legally violating workers rights. He was a bigot, sexist, and total egomaniac. i hated him and what he stood for so badly that I wrote down everything he said and did that violated policy and after i wrote it all in a 12page letter, he was transferred---but still had his job!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Motivated by hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivated by hate?   Motivated by hate? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:21 pm

An extreme dislike, maybe, but not so much hate. Had a few co-workers who were pretty bad but mostly I just tried to get out of the job. One co-worker was a total bitch! We worked in a daycare and she'd go out and smoke and then come in and let the babies crawl all over her and she still wreaked of smoke. I'd smell it from across the room. She was always gossiping about us behind our backs to the parents and took it to a really unprofessional level. she was bitter because so many of us moved on and no one else would take her. She was also very hypocritical. She was the main reason I left that job and moved on.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

Motivated by hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivated by hate?   Motivated by hate? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:33 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
An extreme dislike, maybe, but not so much hate. Had a few co-workers who were pretty bad but mostly I just tried to get out of the job. One co-worker was a total bitch! We worked in a daycare and she'd go out and smoke and then come in and let the babies crawl all over her and she still wreaked of smoke. I'd smell it from across the room. She was always gossiping about us behind our backs to the parents and took it to a really unprofessional level. she was bitter because so many of us moved on and no one else would take her. She was also very hypocritical. She was the main reason I left that job and moved on.

thats disgusting. Im all for smoker's rights, but not when kids are involved. It sucks that you felt you had to leave a job you probably liked just because of one person.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Motivated by hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivated by hate?   Motivated by hate? EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:04 pm

No. I've been plenty PO'd but I count to 10. Most I've ever done is write a letter but it wasn't out of malice, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Motivated by hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivated by hate?   Motivated by hate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Motivated by hate?
Page 1 of 1