CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Bluesmama
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Shale
Forgiveness Man
Alan Smithee
Chris
12 posters

Should women be legally able to go topless in public?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Should women be legally able to go topless in public? Empty Should women be legally able to go topless in public?

Post by Chris Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 am

Do you think women should be allotted as much room to go topless in public (especially at places like the beach) as men are?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Should women be legally able to go topless in public? Empty Re: Should women be legally able to go topless in public?

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 am

I presume you mean specifically in the puritanical U.S. and beyond designated topless beaches (like walking down Main St.)? I don't know how many women would do it anyway because of the creep factor. At least if they could go topless, men wouldn't be the only ones discriminated against by those, "No shirt, no shoes, no service" signs at convenience stores. big grin
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Should women be legally able to go topless in public? Empty Re: Should women be legally able to go topless in public?

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 am

The US is hardly Puritanical. FORGIVENESS MAN

But no, I don't think anybody should be really going topless beyond any designated places. (Besides, topless bars would really hate it if women did it everywhere.)
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:00 am

Chris wrote:Do you think women should be allotted as much room to go topless in public (especially at places like the beach) as men are?
    Yes I do and there are those who have taken this discrimination to court and have won. New York State being one of the landmark cases.

Seems the Puritan/Sharia laws that allow men to go topfree while women are forced to wear covering of the same body part violates the Constitution's equal access provisions.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 am

Other than the designated areas......no.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 am

co-signs
    Nystyle709 wrote:Other than the designated areas......no.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 am

Boobs don't bug me. Let the tits run free.

It's odd that woman are forced to cover it up when men aren't. And I know plenty of men with bigger tits.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 am

I wouldn't "support" it. Just Dance
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Bluesmama, please go sit in the corner and feel bad about that pun. cool

Last edited by (Oh!) Rob Petrie on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Bluesmama wrote:I wouldn't "support" it. Just Dance

LMAO!

I have been to nude beaches and my answer is NO. I dont want to see an 80yr old granny hanging down to her knees. I personally would not do it either, men can be really rude at times (sorry... i would NEVER expect that behavior from any of the men on this board)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:09 pm

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:Boobs don't bug me. Let the tits run free.

It's odd that woman are forced to cover it up when men aren't. And I know plenty of men with bigger tits.

Wow!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:12 pm

I am not against it but the woman is going to attract every perv in the vicinity.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:02 pm

My crib is a designated area......
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:37 pm

No. Topless women in any public setting would just inspire harassment from perverts, gawkers and hecklers. People need to reconcile that womens breasts are on par with their genitalia. Some things need to be covered in the presence of others.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Marc™ wrote:

My crib is a designated area......

I'm coming over later....
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:No. Topless women in any public setting would just inspire harassment from perverts, gawkers and hecklers. People need to reconcile that womens breasts are on par with their genitalia. Some things need to be covered in the presence of others.
    It is all about getting used to something different, not what our culture had seen as normal for thousands of years. There once was a furor over women showing so much as an ankle. Heaven forbid they should show some leg. My generation was when Bikini's were the controversial rage (Still aren't accepted in our culture for men)

Yeah, breasts can excite lust, but even tho I still get some excitement from full women's breasts, I also get quite excited by young muscular guy breasts too. So, what is the difference? Can't complain that it is legal to see these cuties (and even this board does not allow the female countepart).
    Yeah, I wanna lick Taylors nipples.
    salivate
    Should women be legally able to go topless in public? 1277843906_taylor-lautner

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:01 am