CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts? Empty 61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts?

Post by Supernova Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:08 pm

http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/19/7106446-internet-rallies-around-flier-accused-of-groping-tsa-agent?GT1=43001

They can't take their own medicine? Grabbing a woman's breast isn't sexual assault when a man does it to a woman, at best it's harrassment, at worst it's oh he was just flirting or some crap like that. But this woman does to the agent what they do to people all day long and that's sexual abuse, but for the agents it's 'just doing their job', gee that sounds familiar.

People will compare when it's part of a job vs. not, well raping and killing soldiers' wives to obtain secrets isn't considered good combat strategy, even if you are a soldier it is still rape and murder, not justifiable by any stretch of the imagination. And we can kid ourselves all we want, this extended 'security' in airports is not doing anybody any good, it's assaulting everybody who gets on a plane while trying to brainwash them into believing it's keeping them safe from terrorists. I say Bullshit and I say good for this woman, it's about time somebody returned the favor and saw how much TSA likes it.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts? Empty Re: 61-year-old woman gropes TSA agent, your thoughts?

Post by CeCe Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:50 pm

From what I understand she grabbed the TSA agent's boob & twisted which sounds like she was aggravated about what had been done to her & she returned it. Definitely not a sexual assault. She's not a sexual offender, just a frustrated passenger. She was wrong but I certainly understand people are being overwhelmed by the methods used by the TSA.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:11 am