CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Woman robs 81-year-old woman entering subway

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Woman robs 81-year-old woman entering subway Empty Woman robs 81-year-old woman entering subway

Post by Marc™ Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:05 pm

NEW YORK (WABC) -- NYPD is looking for a female robber who attacked an 81-year-old woman as she tried to enter the subway.

The incident happened on Tuesday, January 4 around 10:40 at night.

On surveillance video, you can see the woman trying to enter the subway at Fulton and Church Streets.

Related Content

More: iPhone App

More: Get Eyewitness News delivered to you!

Live: Eyewitness News at Noon and 5pm

More: iWitness Photos and Videos

More: REPORT A TYPO

More: Find us on Facebook

More: Eyewitness News on Twitter
    The suspect approached the victim from behind and forcibly grabbed her handbag. She fell down in the process, sustaining a fractured left shoulder and a laceration to her forehead.

She was listed in stable condition at Downtown Beekman Hospital.

The suspect is described as a black woman, 25-30 years old, 5'10' to 5'11'tall and weighing 190-200 lbs. She was also wearing a baseball cap, black jeans, a black jacket and black boots.

Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at www.nypdcrimestoppers.com or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Woman robs 81-year-old woman entering subway Empty Re: Woman robs 81-year-old woman entering subway

Post by Supernova Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 pm

I read that about 17 people die every year from falling off the subway platform and being hit by a train, and I personally would not feel bad if this robber helped bump the yearly quota to 18. To attack an elderly person without provocation, and in such a manner like she did, that's really proving yourself to be the lowest form of human life imagineable. I hope when they catch her they hang her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Woman robs 81-year-old woman entering subway Empty Re: Woman robs 81-year-old woman entering subway

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 am

Disgusting! I hope they get her. What a coward she is to rob an elderly lady.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:22 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Disgusting! I hope they get her. What a coward she is to rob an elderly lady.
    co-signs
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:58 am

I hope when they catch this bitch, she gets what's coming to her in prison.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:10 am