CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+11
Jazzde
binky04
Nhaiyel
RobbieFTW
CatEyes10736
AtownPeep
SkwirtB
Marc™
JADACITY
Alden
Chris
15 posters

Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen?

Poll

Who is the future "Queen of Pop?"

[ 10 ]
    Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_left26%Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_right [26%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_left24%Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_left5%Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_left39%Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_right [39%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_left5%Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_left0%Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 38
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Empty Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen?

Post by Chris Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? 20544210

Britney
    Beyonce
    Rihanna
    Lady Gaga
    Christina Aguilera
    Katy Perry

In your opinion, who is the future 'Queen of Pop?'
    Alden
    Alden
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Empty Re: Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen?

Post by Alden Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:57 pm

I don't know if Gaga is the "future queen," but she's the only one on this list I can stomach.
    JADACITY
    JADACITY
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Empty Re: Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen?

Post by JADACITY Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:01 am

Beyonce is the only here who will still be having hits in another 5 years.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 am

Where's the NONE OF THE ABOVE option?
    SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by SkwirtB Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:06 am

Britney v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:14 am

JADACITY wrote:Beyonce is the only here who will still be having hits in another 5 years.

Basically.

Rihanna is a fad.

Gaga will eventually go by the way of Cyndi Lauper, still making music and having niche fans, but won't be ruling the scene for longer than one or two more albums.

Britney is like Prince in the since that she goes in and out of style. She's having a resurgence now, but it wouldn't surprise me if her next CD flopped.

Christina, eh. Her glory days seem well behind her.

Katy? LOL right.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:33 am

I wouldn't be so quick to bet on the continued staying power of Beyoncé. I'm noticing a real backlash brewing against her. I think if all of their next albums flopped, Gaga would be the one still getting the most respect because of her music and performing prowess.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:46 am

I liked them all in some way or another at some point but i would spend my last $10 on a Gaga cd before the rest of 'em.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 am

My prediction is that none of them is.

Gaga as someone said, she has approx. one more commercial "hit" album left, then will develop into some kind of a niche/cult act that plays clubs and theaters.

Beyoncé will become a Donna Summer type with her better days behind her, but will never really go away. She'll have a few more hits early in this decade, will probably hit a long dry patch soon after that, and then may score one or two more surprise hits toward the end of it.

Britney is this weird Anna Nicole/Pamela Anderson/Madonna concoction who, depending on the season, goes in and out of style. I will say that I think it's really bizarre that she's still around today. Too much of a wildcard, I can't really predict her future.

Rihanna is the cliche protege of a A&R guy. They're giving her hits and excessive promotion for the time being, but she doesn't have much of a personality to survive the long haul. As soon as she stops being profitable, it'll be over for her. And ever since Christina got married and had a baby, she has slowed down considerably. For some reason I can imagine both of them throwing in the towel and deciding to retire early.

Katy is probably the least impressive of this bunch, but I have a feeling she may be the one who manages to run with her ball the longest.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:13 pm

^ Agreed. Rihanna makes "catchy" music but it's never about her, it's about the song itself. What's been done for her could have been given to any other photogenic hack off the street.
    binky04
    binky04
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

Post by binky04 Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Who is the future "Queen of Pop?"[/center][/quote]This past summer at 54 year old i went to the Britney Spears Circus tour this girl can work it i found new respect for her she put on quite a show cheers (rah) ......Beyonce reminds me of Diana Ross not a great voice but a great entertainer Rihanna is a model with a Voice Lady Gaga has a voice but she uses so many gimmicks to sell herself and Christina she looked good enough in the Lady Marmalade Video with Lil Kim Maya Christina who was the 4
    Jazzde
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Jazzde Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:33 am

I hate to say this because im not a Beyonce fan but I dont see her slowing down at all. Shes already been in the industry for a decade plus she is way too popular in the African american community alone. As long as she keeps her looks and voice she will be fine. Britney along with Beyonce have been around for 10 years so they really dont have anything to prove they are already mega stars. Christina has been around long and has a great voice but shes already slowed down for awhile.
    negar.heidari
    negar.heidari
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Britney Spears v. Beyonce v. Rihanna v. Lady Gaga v. Christina Aguilera v. Katy Perry: who is the future pop queen? Empty It's Britney Bitch!

Post by negar.heidari Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:18 am

Of course Britney!
    she has all the factors. beauty, tallent, sexuality, .... she has most #1 singles, albums, videos of all.
    rienpoet
    rienpoet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by rienpoet Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:44 am

I don't like any of them. For me their songs and their music are meaningless. However, voice-wise, I think Christina is the best among them.

Who will rule? I put my money on Brit. She has been through a lot, and she endures.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:55 am

Nhaiyel wrote:My prediction is that none of them is.

Gaga as someone said, she has approx. one more commercial "hit" album left, then will develop into some kind of a niche/cult act that plays clubs and theaters.

Beyoncé will become a Donna Summer type with her better days behind her, but will never really go away. She'll have a few more hits early in this decade, will probably hit a long dry patch soon after that, and then may score one or two more surprise hits toward the end of it.

Britney is this weird Anna Nicole/Pamela Anderson/Madonna concoction who, depending on the season, goes in and out of style. I will say that I think it's really bizarre that she's still around today. Too much of a wildcard, I can't really predict her future.

Rihanna is the cliche protege of a A&R guy. They're giving her hits and excessive promotion for the time being, but she doesn't have much of a personality to survive the long haul. As soon as she stops being profitable, it'll be over for her. And ever since Christina got married and had a baby, she has slowed down considerably. For some reason I can imagine both of them throwing in the towel and deciding to retire early.

Katy is probably the least impressive of this bunch, but I have a feeling she may be the one who manages to run with her ball the longest.

AGREES with everything u posted co-signs
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 am

None of them. The next pop queen is Robyn. Popularity did not factor into my decision. The only thing that matters is quality.

GaGa - Plagiarist
    Britney - Talentless
    Beyonce - Egomaniac
    Rihanna - Mediocrity
    Christina - Clueless

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:58 am