CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
FireIce918
Nystyle709
Bluesmama
wants2laugh
8 posters

whats ur worst date story?

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

whats ur worst date story? Empty whats ur worst date story?

Post by wants2laugh Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:38 pm

come on tell me ur worst date.... i wanna hear all about it!
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

whats ur worst date story? Empty Re: whats ur worst date story?

Post by Bluesmama Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Many decades ago.

A friend and I ran into a guy we knew at a high school football game. He and my friend had an attraction to each other; whereas, his friend (a greenhorn fresh from Europe) was very attracted to me, and probably horny as hell, Period. I felt no attraction in return.

We went to the show from there, and he had trouble keeping his hands off. Later, in the backseat of the car (the other two were in front), I pushed him so hard against the other side that I felt like I threw him. The two up front jerked their necks and broke into screaming fits of laughter.

Never had to deal with him again, though. I gave him a phony phone number. Ironically, the phony number belonged to an older neighbor of mine, and when he called their house one day, she said she dang near gave him MY number. EEEEK!!!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 pm

I don't have the energy to get into that right now.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 pm

I went out with a guy who ate salad with his fingers. But it was nothing compared to the absolute worst:

Back in college, someone that I had moved on from called out the blue and suggested a buffet meal, followed by The Chronicles of Riddick. Free meal, all you can eat rolls, Vin Diesel. I was in.

He showed up at my dorm fresh off work, smelling like outdoors. He also had the nerve to have grown a baby (uneven) afro and had a pick with a fist sticking from the back. Shocked I confiscated the pick and told him to wash up in the community bathroom--then I drove, because apparently he had took the bus and walked some shyt of blocks. I pretty much knew I wouldn't want to see him again, but I went ahead with the plans because I REALLY wanted to see Vin Diesel.

We get to the buffet and homeboy disappears. 10 minutes later there are FIVE plates of food at the table made for two--my plate, and FOUR of his. His reasoning was, "So I won't have to keep getting up."

And then he proceeds to shovel food in his mouth, possibly without chewing. He only stopped to wash it down with some orange soda--*NOTE TO ALL* if you have plaque-y teeth, don't drink anything colored. His teeth were orange for the rest of the date! Then there was an old lady sitting behind us who was making this noise with her throat, and he had the nerve to be disgusted and said she was ruining the meal. I had to remind him he makes the same damn noise--part of the reason why I moved on!

So I'm eating my ONE plate of food and I notice after a few minutes he's watching me eat:

Me: "Why the fuck you staring at me?"
    Him: "My food don't taste good."
    Me: "What the fuck is wrong with it? You seemed real content, as fast as you were inhaling it."
    Him: "It got cold."
    Me: "Well go back up to the buffet and get some fresh food! That's why it's a buffet! You take ONE plate, go get what you want when you want it and it'll be fresh and warm!"
    Him: "That's too much work."

shake sense n2u

OK. I'm not bout to starve so I eat my warm food and get the hell on to the movie theater so we can be somewhere where we don't have to look at or talk to each other. The movie starts and I'm thinking I'm in the clear until he grabs my right hand. I tried to pull away and he gripped HARDER. So I just let the shit become dead weight for 2 hours. Right hand was numb by time we walked out.

And for some reason, he thought he would be coming back to my dorm with me. Never spoke to him after that. But at least I saw Vin Diesel.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 am

#1 - http://www.conversationchamber.com/t9414-worst-date-ever

It was so bad, it needed its own thread.

#2 - I went out with a guy who turned to be a stalker. He told, while walking to a cafe, that we couldn't go to this certain pizzeria on a second date (what?) because he "kind of stalked a guy" there. After the date, his friends called, and he almost called me his boyfriend. Did I mention that he kept referring to me as "his little squirrel" ?

-_-
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 am

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:#1 - http://www.conversationchamber.com/t9414-worst-date-ever

#2 - I went out with a guy who turned to be a stalker. He told, while walking to a cafe, that we couldn't go to this certain pizzeria on a second date (what?) because he "kind of stalked a guy" there. After the date, his friends called, and he almost called me his boyfriend. Did I mention that he kept referring to me as "his little squirrel" ?

-_-

Wow, you have had some doozies, little squirrel!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:22 am

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote: Did I mention that he kept referring to me as "his little squirrel" ?

You liked his nuts? I'm sorry, but you just can't leave these things lying around. Wink
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 am

I never tasted them, thank God. I saw him once after the date, I believe on the train. And I just wanted to vomit.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 am

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:#1 - http://www.conversationchamber.com/t9414-worst-date-ever

-_-

Awwwwwww he must have wanted u to munch on him little squirrel Smile

whats ur worst date story? Squirrel_looking
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 am

Squirrels have teeth strong enough to cut through walnuts and acorns. Realizing that, the proposition could have had a better outcome! big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 am

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:Squirrels have teeth strong enough to cut through walnuts and acorns. Realizing that, the proposition could have had a better outcome! big grin

LMAO!
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:19 am

I'm such a whore.

I slept with him.

-_-

First and only one-night stand.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:08 am

i went on a second date with a guy after the first one went very well... but the SECOND! omg!

We get to the restaurant, and I was looking in my purse trying to put my keys away---we was in front of me and didnt hold the door, let it hit me right in the face! Then we sit down and the waiter was a young kid, it was monday night football night, and the place was packed. He kept making references to forrest gump and rain man when talking about the waiter. Then he yelled at the kid over something stupid. This short, fat, glasses wearing guy with a comb over actually said to me: I didn't think you were going to wear your glasses tonight, you look much better without them!

by the end of the dinner i was so aggravated with him that i was ready to go. he pulled out his wallet going over the check and said to me "your portion is $18.70 plus tip" I got up and left without leaving him a dime and then gave the waiter $10 telling him that cheapskate a$$hole wasnt going to give him anything!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:17 am