CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Your first date / Your kids first date

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Your first date / Your kids first date Empty Your first date / Your kids first date

Post by Chris Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 am

How old were you when you went out of your first date? What was their (first) name, where did you go and how was it overall?

How old do your kids have to before you would let them date?
    (If you've already been through that stage, how old were they?)
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Your first date / Your kids first date Empty Re: Your first date / Your kids first date

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:48 am

My first dates were with Todd and they were all church things like bowling outings.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Your first date / Your kids first date Empty Re: Your first date / Your kids first date

Post by Chris Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 am

bump
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:14 am

I was 19 when I went on my first date. I didn't date in school and was actually home on leave in the Air Force and contacted this girl who said she would go out with me that night. (We had walked around that day and I did a little oral on her behind some dryers in a laundromat)

My mom let me use her ugly 59 Ford Fairlane and the girl and I ended up parked on a country road trying to fuck in the car.

Guess that counts as a 'date' - it was my first.
    Blue Cool
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 am

I would probably say 12yrs old, Steve, we went to the roller rink... or did u mean "car date" where u get picked up? From 13-16 I had a bf named pat...but he didnt drive... so still no car

i dont remember other than that lol
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 am

I would probably say 12yrs old, Steve, we went to the roller rink... or did u mean "car date" where u get picked up? From 13-16 I had a bf named pat...but he didnt drive... so still no car

i dont remember other than that lol
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 pm

I was 13. His name was Aaron. We went to the Coney Island, then back to his house and watched TV until my father picked me up. It was a cool date overall. I will let my children date when I feel they are mature enough. They can go out on group dates when they're like 12 or so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:39 pm