CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? Empty Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?

Post by Chris Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Every time Rachel and Brendan get together in their room, it's like daytime television.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? Empty Re: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 pm

LOL! They are so dramatic. I find it hilarious how they turn on each other when they don't win.

Rachel was SO stupid to be so mad that Jordan didn't pick her. This way Jordan made their alliance not first in everyone's mind.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? Empty Re: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:43 pm

I think Jordan did the right thing, winning the reward has nothing to do with their alliance. Rachel and Brendon are like two spoiled 5 year olds that whine and cry and turn on each other when they dont' get their way. I knew she was not going to put Jeff and Jordan on the block, she isn't that stupid. They need to look at Danielle and see where her loyalties are.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:48 am

Be glad Big Brother airs on CBS, because if this was VH-1, Brendan and Rachel would have their own spinoff.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 am

They baby talk each other constantly and it's nauseating. Rachel and Brendan are like COMEDY! I especially like how Rachel gets bitchy with people but as soon as somebody gets bitchy back, she runs and cries to Brendan about it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:43 am

AtownPeep wrote:Be glad Big Brother airs on CBS, because if this was VH-1, Brendan and Rachel would have their own spinoff.

LOL can you imagine that!!!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 am

AtownPeep wrote:Be glad Big Brother airs on CBS, because if this was VH-1, Brendan and Rachel would have their own spinoff.

LMAO!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

LOL can you imagine that!!!

So, would you watch, Tony? I have to admit that my sorry ass probably would! LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:56 am